Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"I swear to God when I see him, I won't hesitate to kill him," I muttered when I sat down at the table in the lunchroom the following morning.

Perrie was already there, munching on a slice of toast, but no Harry or Nick was in sight. Good thing for the curly-headed one.

She turned to me, a look of confusion falling onto her face. "Who and what are you talking about?" She asked, her eyebrows knitted.

Pressing the palms of my hands against my face in exhaustion, I let out a deep groan. "Harry. He decided to play music on full fucking blast yesterday when I was just about to fall asleep. The second I see him, I swear I'm going to strangle him. I barely got any sleep because of him."

She let out a light chuckle. "That explains your shitty mood."

I turned to her, separating my fingers to see the amusement on her face. "Oh, fuck you."

Right then, a familiar voice was heard, making me visibly cringe. "Good morning, Perrie," he greeted, and I instantly dropped my hands from my face to look at the curly-haired man I had been waiting to see this morning so that I could punch him in the face.

With a clenched jaw, I narrowed my eyes at him. "You," I snarled. "Do you have any fucking decency, or are you just too much of a dickhead to understand that there are other people in this world?"

A smile spread on his lips, but he didn't turn to meet my eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

With that said, he turned around to go to the serving area to get some breakfast. Clenching my hands into tight fists, I gritted my teeth. "Please give me your permission to kill him. I bet it's going to be the most amazing feeling ever," I muttered, turning to Perrie, who let out a loud laugh.

"You're my friend, Louis, and I know you well enough to know that you would regret doing that. Yes, he's a pain in the ass, but he doesn't deserve to die," she replied, amusement clear in her eyes.

Rolling my eyes, I let out a huff. "And I thought you were on my side on this."

"I'm not on any side, Louis," she told me.

Pursing my lips, I got up to fetch some breakfast myself. When I returned, both Harry and Nick were sitting at the table across from Perrie and the seat I'd been sitting in before I left. I placed my tray on the table and plopped down, my lips pressed into a thin line.

"We're going out tonight," Nick announced, his white teeth on full display.

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up to meet his gaze. "Going out where? We don't even know this place," I huffed.

He rolled his eyes. "To a pub, of course. It can't be that hard to find one in the area," he shrugged, snatching a pancake from Harry's plate.

"Don't steal my food, you tosser," Harry muttered, nudging Nick in the side.

The short-haired guy just chuckled, not seeming affected by the reprimand whatsoever as he took a bite of the pancake. "You don't have to come if you don't want to, Tommo. You're more than welcome to stay here."

"I'll be there," I mumbled, averting my gaze from him. Why I made the decision that I did, I had no idea. I was pretty sure I didn't want to go out with either Harry or Nick, but giving him the satisfaction of thinking he could control me wasn't an option.

"Well, I'm going out shopping before that. Anyone interested in joining me?" She asked, taking a bite of her croissant while glancing at Harry hopefully.