Chapter 16

Luke and I started to head out. I got in his car and I fasten my seat belt. "Do you know where it is?" I asked. "Yea" he said turning the car on.

Luke was driving around houses I guess trying to look for balloons or drunk people vomiting. I really don't know how Aqua will react when she sees me. Probably that's why she went to this party in the first place. I should really stop over thinking, I think my head is going to explode in lots of confetti's.

Luke spoke disconnecting me from my thoughts. "Ok were here you find Aqua and I will deal with Jake." We both lefted the car AKA truck and got in the house. There was loud music that already exploded my ear drums and drunk people.

How I cannot stand drunk people. "Jake?" I said loud. Jake's head turned back and his dark brown eyes were wide open. "Lois what are you doing here?" he asked. It was obvious but im suppose to be looking for Aqua not Jake, oh well. "Me and Luke came to help you guys cause we saw the post and Aqua is very drunk" I said yelling because the music was very loud. "Luke! He hates my guts!" he said shocked. Now I'm officially curious. Why does Luke hates his guts? Was it because last party? Uhhh I'm over thinking again. "Well I don't care follow me" I said. I grabbed his wrist and started pulling it.

I started pushing people and telling them excuse me and there obviously going to laugh. I'm just trying to be polite. Jake and I were outside and I was still dragging him. "Ok get in" I said pointing to the chair. "Lois I don't know he literally going to kill me if I touch his car" he said backing away. I noticed immediately, he's not drunk but why? "Wait your not drunk?" I said stepping closer. "Yes Lois I'm not drunk" he started chucking. "Why? I thought--" I said getting cut off. "No I went to keep an eye on Aqua but then I lost her, I did get tempted a lot but i refuse cause I didn't want anything similar to happen the same day I hurt you. That's completely not me." he said softly. "Oh really why did Aqua invited you to go with her or anything?"

"She hasn't told you. Me and her are dating" he said. WHAT! "No she hasn't cause me and her had a little argument" I said looking down at my feet. I now remembered and I truly know Aqua well that she would never do that to me ever again. "She's really sorry you know. She started slobbing like crazy" he said. Wow thats how sad and mad at herself I feel bad now. "Aww I feel so bad now" I said frowning. Jake lifted my chin up and stared at me with sympathy. "It's not your fault Lou you just never experienced this before so you hesitanted" he said. All he said was true.

I didn't know what to do. Aqua was never the bad girl. She never backstabbed me before. So I guess ignoring her was the wrong thing. Instead I should've talked to her and work it out. "I'm such a bad best friend" I said letting my guard down. "No your not Lois, don't put yourself in a position you don't want to be in" he said opening his arms.

This is crazy by the way. I'm about to hug the guy that hurt me. Well to be honest he has showed me his caring and positive side so why not. I gave him a big tearful hug and he returned it with a bear hug. "Ok now get in the car" I said letting go. He looked at me like 'nuh uh gurlll'. "C'mon get in, look why won't you pick the back it's more safe and I will sit with you" I said trying to persuade him. He looked at me and to the car then back at me. "Fine but you have to promise me he will not kill me" he said. "I promise"

While Jake and I were waiting we were looking at our phones. Jake has a instagram and Twitter and so we both started following each other. I looked out the window and saw Luke carrying Aqua bridal style. She was really drunk.

Luke entered the car and looked back. His eyes goes wide straight to anger. "Calm down Luke I know this wasn't your plan but Jake came with Aqua and besides I'm not letting him walk by himself at night" I said before Luke can say anything.

Luke was thinking and was processing what I just said. "Ok" he said. Ok that's it just a OK! He turned to the wheel and started driving. We made it to Aqua's house. And so Jake carried Aqua to her house and I sat on the front. I looked at Luke and back at the road. The whole ride was pitch quiet.

We got home and I looked at him "are you mad at me?" I asked. His eye's shooted looking straight at me in confusion. "Lois I'm not mad I'm just shocked at your decision" he said. I looked at him like is he kidding. "Why he was just drunk" I said crossing my arms. "Well I dated his sister and I know how he's like okay!" he said raising his voice. "Luke chill it was just a car ride ok your over exaggerating" I said putting my arms in surrender. He kepted looking at me and then he looked away. "I'm sorry I just didn't want to see you get hurt again" he said putting his head down. "I know you care and I appreciate it a lot but you have to also understand that I can protect myself to" I said. He looked up and came and hugged me. "Yea I know" he said.

~~

I was in my house doing nothing and so I decided to get ready for bed. I got my makeup off and I slipped in my pajamas. I tucked myself in bed and I tweeted saying Lois Sea @Loisseaa going to bed feeling tired even though it's 7:54pm night night.

I logged off my phone but then I started getting lots of feed back. I ignored them and drifted to sleep.

--

Author's note

Soooooo how you guys like the story. Put in the comments if you want more chapter's to be updated sooner. I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I've been busy. Thanks for supporting and reading.

Byeee✌