chapter 2

"Come on lets go Aqua i dont want to miss the waves" i said eagerly. "Ok im comig i just need to set up the umbrella". "Ok", i went running towards the water until i got stopped.

"HEY!" i said furious. "Im sorry but i can't let you go in the water". "Why not!" "You dont see the flag its RED". "And who are you to tell me i cant go in even though the flag is red" i said crossing my arms in disappointment. "The lifeguard". "Well Mr. Lifegurad i need to train". "Well sorry Ms. I cant let you do that".

"Hey ok lets surf" Aqua said. "We cant" i said furious. "Why not?". "Well why dont you ask the Lifegurad". I said. "Oh i dont think i can do that" she whispering in my ear. "Why not" i said loudly that everyone can hear me including the Lifegurad that was still standing in front of us. "Well". "Well WHAT"i said. "He's the new cute lifeguard" she said whispering. "Oh" i replied with a smirk. "Stop it" she said while blushing.

"Ok well nice meeting you lifeguard and yea ok bye" i said.

"Wait!" He said rising his arm. "What" i said with boredom. "Umm....... i didnt get your name". "Oh um it lois ok bye" i said awkwardly walking away.

"What was that?" Aqua asking curiously. "Oh nothing" trying to keep her unworried. "Ok she said. We started walking towards my house. "Sooo what do you wanna do now" she asked. "I have no idea" i said while unlockng my house. "MOM IM HOME" i said yelling. I heard nothing. "Oh thats weird" i said curiously. "Didnt you say she went to a business meeting". "Oh yea i forgot" i said. Basically my mom is a very hard worker. She bearly have breaks. The only time she has to spend some time with me is Saturday. I wouldnt consider myself rich but i technically am. "Lets have a sleepover" Aqua says with a big grin on her face. "Ok" i said.

Ring ring ring, "oh its my mom" i said with canfusion. My mom never calls me when shes on a meeting. "Hello?" I said. "Hi sweetheart im coming back home tomorrow cause theres a big storm coming towards us". "Oh ok". "Sweetie please stay home". "Yea i know love you". "I love you too bye". I hanged up the phone, as i turned my head i saw Aqua sleeping already. "Ok well sweet dreams AQUA" i said trying to get in her head. I dimed the lights and went off to bed.