chapter 9

"Ok what am I missing?" I said looking around the room. "Aaa yes my phone of course" I said smiling and grabbing my phone.

I got out my house. I locked it and I went heading to Luke's house. I got there. "Uhhh stupid steps" I whispered. I finally got to his door. Knock knock knock. He opened the door. "Oh hey it's still early you know" he said smirking. "Yeah I know" I said crossing my arms. "Ok well come in, I know it's kind of messy but i've been cleaning and doing chores" he said opening the door wide open. "Oh thats ok, wait wheres your mom?" I asked. "She went out" he said while transferring clothes in the dryer. "Ok so what movie are we going to watch?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinking about Elmo's world" he said teasing around. "Really Elmo's world" I said looking at him. He turned around and started laughing. "No um how about legendary?" He asked. To be honest i've been dying to see that movie. "YES!" I said running straight to his couch. I sat down waiting for him to put the movie. "Hahaha alright wait one second" he said laughing.

I was so excited I couldn't wait. "Do you want me to help you?" I asked eagerly. "Oh thats how much you wanna watch that movie huh" he said while closing the dryers door. "YES" I said. "Nah it's ok I'm already done anyways" he said. He went walking and he sat down on his couch next to me. Gladly he wasn't so close. We were barley touching each other.

"Ok it costs 2 dollars in HD" he said. "Ok press it" I said impatiently. "Come down I'm going" he said laughing. Knock knock knock. We heard a knocking on the door. "Who's awake late at night" I said looking at the door. "We are" Luke said getting up and heading towards the door. He looked out the wondow to see who it was. "Oh Cassandra?" He said confused. He opened the door. Cassandra came bursting in the house. She looked around the house. She spot her eyes on me. She turned to Luke. "Why didn't you invite me huh?!" She said stomping her right foot. "I thought you needed fresh air" he said raising his arms in surrender. "Well then" she said leaving the house and slaming the door shut.

"Woah" he said looking at me. He sat back on the couch. "Ok lets just watch the movie." We started watching the movie.

2 hours later.

--

Beep beep beep

I woke up looking around. This is not my house. I started to rub my eyes when I noticed I was on Luke's couch. I was with a pillow and blanket. "What? Luke!" I yelled confused. He came running down the stairs with his hair all messy. He looked very tired. "What" he said. "What am I doing here?!" I said. I was literally panicking. "Come down Lois, during the movie you fell asleep I didn't want to wake you up so I just gave you a pillow and blanket" he said. "Oh really well you could've have wake me up" I said crossing my arms and pulling a mad face. "Hahaha your so funny" he said laughing. "I'm not trying to be funny" I said getting up. I went heading to the door. "Wow thanks for the 'thank you'!" He said sarcastically. "Your very welcome" I said leaving.

I opened my house door. I went up stairs to get ready to surf. I went running down stairs to eat some breackfast. When I say breakfast I mean a 'apple'. I got out my house and locked it. I ran to the beach to start surfing. I saw Cassandra but I ignored her. I went in the water with my board. I knew my competition was next week so I have to start focussing if I want to get good. I did my tricks and I did the traditional wipeout.

I started wobbling to shore when I glanced Luke and Cassandra talking. To be honest they didn't look like talking they looked like arguing. I covered my face with my hand that way they didn't notice me. Gladly they didn't. I went running to my house to get changed.

Let it go let it go can't hold it back anymore. Let it go-

I got my phone to see who was calling me. "Aqua!" I said happily. "Hey" I said. "Guess what day is tomorrow" she said with her preppy voice. "Haha yes Aqua it's your birthday, your finally turning 19" I said laughing. "Hey stop it I know your older than me but it's not nice to be so rude" she said. "I'm playng with you, happy early birthday" I said smiling. "Lois I'm having a birthday party wanna come it's at my house" she said. "Of course in will come! At what time though?" I said. "Oh it's at 8-11" she said. "It's not going to be big right?" I said worried. The problem with me is I don't like big parties and if someone invites me they know I don't like big parties.

"No" she said. "Ok well talk to you tomorrow birthday girl" I said while hanging up.

I went upstairs to change. I got in my pj's cause I was already lazy to put on 'normal' cloths. Besides I'm not going anywhere until tomorrow. I sat down on my couch. I started flipping threw channels but none of them were good. I turned the tv off and got up from my couch. I headed to the stairs to go straight to my bed. I got in my room. I closed the door and I went off to sleep.

~~

Authors note

Thank you guys for reading. I'm so happy that some of my readers are motivated on reading my story. Thank you so much again.