Chapter 17

Don't you ever get that feeling that your phone vibrates and then your clock goes off. Well yup that's how I feel right now. Today is Saturday which is a surfing day. But I'm not going. First I feel like poop. Second I have a job interview. And if your wondering or not maybe not, I now work at Aeropastale so I have to be on point.

I got up all snobby and I ran threw my closet. Yes I have a walking closet. I found a cute but elegant cloths. It was just simple blue jeans with a palm tree tank top. Gray shoes and light pink feather earings.

I got changed and did my hair in beachy curls. I place the basic makeup with just a hint of light pink lipstick. I have brown eyes so the brown will pop with pink.

I went running down stairs until I heard a knock on the door. Instead of me running to the kitchen I ran to the door. I opened it and saw Luke standing there. "Oh well well look who's awake so early, I was expecting you in your pj's" he said smirking. I couldn't resist but laugh. "Well I have a job interview and I needed to wake up idiot" I murmured.

"Chill I was just joking, anyways where are you working?" he asked. Wait haven't I told him yet. Sadly no. "Aeropastale" I said making my way to the kitchen. I can just imagine right now Luke has a big smirk on his face just stabbing through my back. "Ohhh so you work with Hayden" he said sitting down on my island chair. "Yea basically" I said not turning to look at him. If I do I swear he will pin me down with his wicked smirk.

There was a silence at the moment but, obviously Luke breaking the silence he had to ask me a question. "Can I come with?" he asked. "Sure" I said. WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?! OH I HOPE HE DOESN'T DISTORY THIS LIFE OPPORTUNITY!!!!

"Alrighty now am I going to get discounts?" he asked. "No loser your not" I said by snorting. As you see me burst in laughter after I turn around to see his blank face. "Well then" he finally said. I tried cooling down but I gladly failed. "It's ok i will work in Hollister, as a model" he confidently said.

Cocky much. "Whatever" I said. I got out of the island seat and headed to my couch. He turned the tv on 'surfing' through channels. Haha see what I did there, no. Nevermind. As I just sat on the same chair he sat on. I was eating my breakfast peacefully. I just had a banana and a muffin.

I know it seems like I eat very little but trust me I can eat a whole buffet in 3 seconds. Luke spoke which distracted me by my thoughts. "When are we leaving?" he asked turning the tv off. I can noticed by his voice he was impatient. Should I be surprised,nahh it's Luke. "Right now" I said putting my plate on the sink not bothering to wash it.

We got outside. Luke and I were arguing if we were going on a car or walking. Obviously I wanted to walk but, when it comes to decisions I ALWAYS lose. Luke got in his car and I did as well. Seriously the store is 3 blocks away.

I know I never talk about me driving and your probably wondering if I can drive. Well I can driving and I clearly have my permit and drivers license. But that's not why I don't drive. It's really because I'm scared to put my hands on the wheel. I always had that fear. But what's weird is I passed my drivers test immediately.

Before my mom died she was the one to teach me how to drive. When the day finally came I passed it. Thanks to her.

I'd rather ride a horse or a bike instead of a car. Since my mom passed away I now have her car. Which it's a black jeep. P.S. I picked the car. I was always obsessed with jeeps for some reason but really never layed hands on the wheel, just the seat. Wow I really changed the subject.

We arrived to Aero. Luke and I entered the store and I got a quick shivering breeze from the inside. As Luke was looking around I told him to stay put. He's not going to listen to me I know I know. I walked up to Atlantic to surprise her but it didn't work sadly.