Chapter 18

I looked back down letting my guard down. Luke was speechless. "Lois...?" he said I think it's more like a question. "Y-y-yea" I said under my slobs. "I will never ever do that to you again. It just slipped. I'm dearly sorry." he said pulling me in a hug.

This time I hugged him back. Tight. My makeup was running. I swear I look like a raccoon right now but, I could careless. "I forg-ive y-you" I said trying to stop crying. I couldn't stop thinking the first day I got bullied. 1st grade. Yea too early and sensitive spot. But I was never that type of person that cuts. NO I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH MY LIFE. It lasted until 10th grade. Then as the years past people stopped bulling me. The stupid poplar ones. I was never the popular or the nerdy type. I was the average but smart girl. I guess that's why people bullied me. I don't even know.

"Shhh it's ok. Don't say a word. Calm down" he said hugging me. He was swaying side by side to help me calm down. I guess it worked. My slobs stop and so I let go. "Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked. I nodded no. He grabbed me by the waist and hand. He brought me to the couch to sit down and refresh.

"Lois you know I didn't mea-"

"Yes I know you hit a soft part of me but please don't remind me of it" I said cutting him off even though we were in the situation right now. "I was just worried, I care about you. Your my best friend" he said moving closer to me.

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY THAT! HE CARED ABOUT ME! I'VE NEVER EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT TO ME!

I guess he noticed something because my eyes got wider. "Is something wrong or..." he said. "Oh no nothing. Umm wanna watch a movie or something" I said trying to change the subject. Yea did it work, sadly no. "Lois what's going on?" he said searching me to see if I was telling the truth. "Yes. Um I'm going to get changed" I said getting up. He didn't bother to do anything so I quickly ran to my upstairs bathroom.

I locked it and as so I looked at myself at the mirror. GOSH I LOOK WORST THAN A RACCOON! I quickly washed my face and I removed my pj's that I had on to the other one's. The reason I changed was because I had tears and makeup stuff on the shirt. I was wearing my whatever pj's. Now there's a difference between the whatever cloths and the whatever pj's.

The whatever pj's was a comfy shorts and a tank top. Mine is tye dye. I'm obsessed. I put my hair in a messy bun and I put on my nerdy girly glasses. I got out the bathroom and I headed down stairs.

As soon as I got on the couch Luke scanned me. "Oh hun your not going outside like that if you have any idea's" he said in a girly voice. "Ok mum I will wear something less porn" I giggled as of him. He burst in laughter. His laugh was contagious so, I started laughing. "Wait were going outside?" I finally asked. "Well.....I was thinking of getting ice cream" he said. Inside of me I was jumping around. "OMG YES YES YESHHH!!!" I said starting to jump on the big couch. He chuckled and got up. "So are you going to wear something less 'porn'?" he said again with the girly voice. "Yes mum brb" I said running upstairs. I just grabbed my Aeropastale sweater jumper. I ran back down and I saw Luke waiting at the door. "Oh wow" he said laughing. I giggled and ran to the shoe stand. I grabbed my red vans.

Luke opened the door. "Are we going to walk?" I ask eagerly. I knew what he was going to say no. "Yes" WHAT HE SAID YES! "Oh" that's what slipped my mouth. Great impression Lois. "Yea because it's only 1 block away" he said locking my house door with my keys.

-

Luke and I were now walking to the ice cream stand until I saw. Oh no. Hunter Locks. My Ex. "Well well well looky here Miss Lois Sea" he said smirking. Omg how much I wanna cut his guts and feed it to the lions.

As you don't know Hunter Locks is the most dreamyest and attractive guy you will ever meet. Until he breaks you heart and throws it in the alligators lake. Sorry did I scare you. Well it's true he's one backstabbing player. And yes I used to date him. Past tense to be specific. I think. Anyways he comes to you and then the next moment BAM! He destorys every little thing that meant for you but nothing to him.

"Ugh what do you want Locks" I groaned. Luke immediately noticed that I HATED Mr. I'm handsome lets go out oh nevermind I don't like you anymore, other girl interested. Yea I know that's how much I Hate him. H.A.T.E. HATE!

"Um I'm going to get some ice cream" Luke said turning around. "What do you want jerk" I said forming a fist that turned pale white. "Woah there calm down. Now you would never dare to punch me" he said. He's too cocky. "Oh yea wanna bet" I aimed for his face until someone grabbed me by the waist. Luke.

"Now not the face Lois" Hunter said leaving. JNJDBFJFBFUD UFBFUFJCICNFJCBCJCC UHH CDJDDKD AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! JUST DIE ALREADY LOCKS!!!!! "LUKE!" I yelled. "LOIS!" he yelled back. He let me go as I almost stumbled. "Luke I really wanted to punch him" I whined. I put on a pout face as you know it Luke started snickering. "I know I could tell a lot. You were red when you saw him" he said still laughing. "Luke he's my ex slash player that broke my heart shattered in pieces and left me out on my own" I said frowning. Lukes eyes immediately turned from happy to anger. When I'm talking about anger oh I mean ten trillion times bigger than mine. "Where's that pimp" he said serious. I could see me being a wussy and running away for how scared I am right now.

"I don't know maybe you let him go!" I said waving my arms up. "Well lets just go back to my house and enjoy the ice cream" I said calming down. For the second time. "Fine" he said.

-

We both made it to the house. Gladly Luke got his mind off of Hunter. We started watching the movie Lucy. It's soooooo gooood.

As if I was slowing drifting off to sleep.

--

Author's note

Two days in a roll yay.

Soooooooooo if you like this chapter vote! Don't forget to leave lovely comments. Thanks Byeee✌