Chapter 19

I woke up in a pounding head. Until I found an arm around me. I panicked a little but then I noticed it was Luke. He's so cute when he sleeps. I got up and he groaned. "Where are you going?" he asked. Is he high or something? "Im going to change" I said normally. "Why stay here I'm cold now" yup he's high. "Luke get a blanket and cover yourself" I said walking away. I can hear him groaning.

I walk in my room to pick my cloths. I headed to the bathroom to get changed. I did my girly stuff and I got out. I noticed that Luke still is on the couch knock out. I got on the same couch and I got my laptop out. I started to pay the bills and all that junk. I turned to look at him and still asleep.

I playful started to shake him. "OH MY GOODNESS DON'T BE DEADE WAKE UP STOP YOUR SCARING ME!!!!" I started to yell. I saw him smiling. And as quick as a cheetah. He grabbed my waist and pinned me down. Now making me lay down. "I'm scaring you right?" he asked smirking. I started to laugh. "Ok Mr let me go now" I said.

"No" he smirked. My eyes widen and I gave an expression of 'you just told me NO' look. "No oh ok" I easily said. "Ok" he normally layed on his back while I was suffering. "Luke get off your heavy" I said trying to breathe. He started laughing. I was serious and he was taking it as a joke. "Uhhh no" he said laughing. Gladly someone knocked the door. But Luke went immediately to the door.

I can breathe now! Luke opened the door. I got up and saw Aqua. Her eyes were red. I was so guilty. It totally skipped my mind to go see her. She just stand there. Luke's face was pale. "Luke give us a moment please" I said going to the door and closing it. "Aqua..?" I said quietly. She just looked down. I immediately hugged her tight and she returned it. "I-I-I'm so-o-rry-y" she said snobby. I hushed her and we hugged for a good time.

I finally let go and looked at her. "Aqua I forgive you. Your my best friend. We all make mistakes" I said. She smiled and we hugged again. I invited her in and she accepted it. "Hey you ok?" Luke said to Aqua and she nodded. "So Aqua you never told me you were dating Jake?" I said curiously because Luke told me about him. "Yea we are. He's so cute and sweet" she smiled at the word cute. Luke huffed in dismay and I guess didn't like the fact that shes dating Jake. "Cool" I said.

-

Aqua lefted and it was just Luke and I. I was so bored. "So where's that jerk Hunter?" Luke asked. Oh no I thought he forgot about him! I was going to say something but I immediately closed my mouth. I had no idea where he is but I don't care. I hate him. "I don't know?" I responded. He looked at me mad. Did I do something wrong or....

"Ok well I'm going home see ya" he said. I waved him good bye. I seriously didn't know what to do until I got a text.

Hayden💕: you busy?

OMG GCHUGCFHVYB GDJBGUBGJVY HE JUST TEXTED ME AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Me: no

I was filled with joy. Someone that I can actually talk to.

Hayden💕: well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to watch a movie.

YESHHHHH

Me: Oh of course I will.

Hayden💕: great I will pick you up then.

Am I going on a date with Hayden? OMG!!! I got out of the seat I was sitting on and I ran up stairs. I was looking for something nice to wear. BINGO! I got this mini poke-a-dot dress that is higher than my knees. I grabbed my flats and a coat. I ran downstairs and I was putting my makeup on. I ran out and started brush my hair and tamed it. I finally hear the door knock and I opened it. OH NO NOT YOU!

--

Author's note

Hey guys I know this chapter is small but I promise the next one will be much better. Thanks for reading. Byeee✌