Chapter 25

I woke up and I turned to my side until I felt a big object blocking my nightstand. I immediately hesitated and feel off my bed.

"AWWWW!!" I whispered really loud. I heard chuckles and I looked up to see Luke smiling down. "You talk in your sleep" he said. Nobody is suppose to know that.

"Uh.....what did I say?" I asked slowly getting up. Now he starts cracking up.

So basically I'm just here with a blank face while a hyena is laughing on my bed. I crossed my arms and tap my feet roughly on the wooden floor.

Luke looks up and stops laughing when he notices I'm being serious. But he still has a grin. "Oh you said 'i need strawberries for strawberry ice cream because you know I like me some mustard'" he snorted trying no to laugh but failed.

I said that? I hate mustard. "Yuck oh my I DONT EVEN LIKE MUSTARD!" I just left and went to the bathroom. I haven't surfed for a long time. I need to clear my mind for once.

I pulled my hair up and started to brush my teeth. I put some waterproof makeup and changed in my surfing suit. I got out the bathroom and saw Luke on his phone didoling. He looked up and he had a serious face on. "I need to go have fun" he came walking over to me and hugged my tight. I returned it but I'm pretty confused of what's going on with him?

I didn't ask him anything and I just let him be. Meanwhile I rushed to my surfing equipment room and grabbed my surf board. It was the salt life one. I love that brand.

I quickly ran downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I didn't bother to eat breakfast and just snatched my stuff and opened the door. I saw Aqua there stomping her feet. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR THE PASS WEEK!" she yelled. I flinch a little.

Whoops I forgot to tell her.

"Sorry Aqua I forgot to tell you but I'm going surfing if you want to come" I gave a smile and she laughed. "Its ok and yes I will come surf with you" she said.

We interlocked our arms together and headed to the beach. "Have you practiced for the competition coming up?" she asked. Uh oh.

Why do I keep forgetting stuff!

"No" I frowned and she immediately looked at me and giggled. "Don't worry the competition is not even that big"

We got in the water and we started paddling further in. I found my perfect wave and I started to do cool tricks.

-----2 Hours later

Aqua and I headed to my house and I saw Hayden sitting on the steps. I frowned and walked up to him. His face wasn't so happy. He looked up and I saw his eyes bloodshot. I looked at Aqua and back at him.

"Hey" I smiled but he was trying to hold in his slobs. "Can-n I-I tal-k to yo-u" I nodded and whispered to Aqua to go inside.

I sat next to him and his tears kept running. "I made a mistake Lois" that's when my heart is pounding and my hands are sweaty. "I know we've been dating for 2 weeks or longer" he said swiping his tears away. That's when tears start to form and I'm shaking now.

"Y-yea" I said low. "Well it's been so little time but. I made a mistake Lois and I'm sooo sorry" he looked at me and burst in tears. I know what he did and I'm not happy.

I knew this was going to happen. I got up and grabbed my surf board. Trying to act strong. "Hayden I know what your saying and if it hurts so much for you to say it then don't. I just want to let you know as much as it hurts you.....it hurts me ten times worse. I forgive you but I need to make my decision and break up. Its hard but you know what, it wasn't so hard for you to go with another girl. So in other words goodbye Hayden." I quickly ran to my door and slammed it closed. Tears pouring out like a water fall. I looked up and saw Aqua running to me and shhing me to come down.

----------

A/N

Update!!!!! Yay!!!!

Thanks for reading and if there's any misspelled words I'm very sorry.

Oh and don't forget to
VOTE COMMENT!!!! THANKS

Byeee✌