Chapter 13

I woke up by the smell of his collonge. Axe. I wonder why boys use those collonges. I moved but he was still asleep. He still had his arms around me. I felt dry tears on both of my cheeks. I moved more and more trying to get out of his arms.

He didn't even move. Wow your a heavy sleeper. I got some clothes and I headed to my bathroom. I had this over sized sweatshirt that had Elsa on it from the movie frozen. Then I put on black leggings. Gladly I didn't have surfing today because it was my break time. I put some makeup on. The basics. Then I put a messy bun on. I got out my bathroom and I saw Luke on his phone. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey" he said. I really didn't want to smile because I wasn't feeling good from everything. But I didn't want to show it. "Oh hey" I mumbled. He got out the bed and he started folding it. "Um you really don't have to do that you know" I said.

"I know I just don't want to see you even more stressed" he said still folding. "I'm not stressed" I said while my temper was rising. "Yes you are, why don't you make breakfast" he said changing the subject. I didn't respond and I just went down stairs going to the kitchen. I started making my special breakfast. Oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries.

Luke came running down and sat in my island chair on the kitchen counter. "That looks good" he said. "Don't you need to change?" I said still making the oatmeal. "Ok be right back" he said. He opened my door and then he shut it. He shuts hard.

I was already finished and I put both of the bowls on the kitchen counter. I started eating until I heard a door swing open. "Hey! No eating without me!" he said. "Oh please just sit down and eat" I said. "Ok" he said heading towards the chair. He sat down and awkwardness flew in the air. "Um" he said. I kept eating not wanting to talk about yesterday. Yes yesterday for me was emotional. To be honest I didn't know what came out my mouth yesterday. When I found him in the bed with me I regreted it so much. Yeah he's my best friend now but I just like him for being nice and being my friend. NOT LIKE THAT! And besides I'm not the one who likes him its Aqua. Poop Aqua I forgot about her.

We both finished and silence was still around. "Uh I'm ganna go home now" he said. "Ok" I said. He lefted and I'm just alone now. I really don't mind being alone. Besides I was always alone. I got two of the plates and I washed them. I did my chores today cause you know my mom yea. I got online and paid the bills. I really need to get a job.

I finished with all my chores. I went out side and I headed to the little town with jobs all over. I saw one store that catched my eyes. Aeropastale. I went inside and started to look everywhere. "Need help" a young girl asked. I looked up and it was Alantic. "Oh hey Lois!" she said excitedly. "Oh hey" I said.

"So what are up to?" she asked.

"Oh I was just looking for a job" I said looking around. "Thats great, are you looking for one here?" she said. "Yea" I said. "Well your in good luck because we need employees" she said getting a paper. "Here you have to sign in and I will give it to the boss" she said giving me the application. "Thanks I will give it to you tomorrow" I said going towards the door.

I went walking to my house. I spotted Aqua walking with some girl. I ran up to her to. "AQUA!" I said. She looked back and just kept walking. I'm so glad I can run. "Aqua!" I yelled. She was ignoring me. I ran closer and closer. I grabbed her arm and pulled it. "What!" she said. "Aqua I was calling you and you just ignore me" I said. "I didn't hear you" she said. "No you did you look back and saw me running, also I know that you drunken me at your party" I said let going of her arm roughly and leaving. "Wait" she said. This time I ignored her. "I never want to talk you again, you got that clear?" I said still walking away. She didn't say anything. She was obviously shocked. Also the girl next to her.

I ran back to my house to fill in the form. I finially finished and I opened my laptop. I saw this funny vines. These people are so funny. I was laughing like crazy. I put my laptop away and I just remembered I had Atlantic's trophy. "Oh well I will give it to her tomorrow" I said to myself.

I got a text for Aqua but I ignored her. I went to my kitchen to make 'dinner' but in real life it's my lunch. I didn't have any plans until tomorrow so, might as well I go to sleep.

I slip my pj's on right when I was done with my food and I went drifting off to sleep.

--

Author's note

Hey guys I know this chapter was really short but next chapter is gonna be a bit longer. Thank you byee.