chapter 3

Beep beep beep!

"Ugh Aqua turn the clock off".

"Hello Aqua turn it off!" I didn't hear Aqua's voice or anything. I got up looking around my room and for some reason she was gone.

I had no clue where she was at. I hesitated for a little. I went running down and I saw her eating breakfast.

"Omg you scared me" I said with relief that she was still here

"Why did I scare you?" She asked with confusion. "Well I thought you went to the beach without me" i said.

"Hahahah your soooo funny of course I'm not going to leave you I know how much you like the beach and surfing" she said with a smirk on her face. "Good" I said crossing my arms and my chin up with a smile.

"Get ready I'm already ready, that I didn't wait for you".

"Ok" I said with excitement. I went jumping upstairs, I looked out my balcony looking at the clear blue sky with palm trees all over and sand. I looked straight at the flag and it was green. I was soooo happy. "Yesss" I whispered to my self.

I went straight to the bathroom to change. I put a ponytail and I put some waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.

I came down stairs to go eat breakfast. All I ate was cereal because while surfing I don't wanna get a tummy ache.

~~~~~

"Yay lets get surfing" Aqua said with excitement. I started laughing and I ran towards the water. I went on shore and felt tge water touch my feet. It felt good, I started playing with the water trying to get used to the temperature.

I finally stepped in and went straight in the water. I started paddling and I saw my wave. It was huge, I got on my surf board and started doing some cool tricks I learned by my coach.

~One hour later~

I was soo happy I finally practiced and I felt the water with me. "Hey wanna get some snow cones" Aqua asked

"Sure lets get some" i said satisfied.

We went to the snow cone stand. I asked for the line and strawberry and Aqua asked for blueberry only.

"Hey Lois" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw the lifeguard. "Oh hey" I said waving my hand. "Umm how are you doing, uhh I saw you surfing" he said with a small smile. "Oh fine how about you" I said awkwardly. "Good, oh I forgot to tell you my name" he said

I was pretty surprised that he still remembered what happened that stormy day. You know because lifeguards have to focus on more important things like waves, peoples, flags, stuff.

"Oh yea" I said. "Well my name is Luke" he said with a slight smile.

"Ummm hello I'm still here you know"Aqua said trying to get my attention that way I can introduce here to her "crush".

"Oh yea Luke meet Aqua, Aqua meet Luke there everyone is happy" I said.

"H-hii" Aqua said nervously.

I did a noiceable snort, as you know it I started laughing. "Shut up" Aqua said blushing. "Umm im Luke" Luke said rubbing his back hair.

"Well we got to go Luke" I said with a smile.

"Well nice meeting and talking to" he said with is beautiful smile. I had to be honest he was pretty cute.

"Bye" Aqua and I said while picking our stuff up and heading back to my house.

"Wow he's cutier from up close" Aqua said with a big smile. "Oh please stop fanboying it's getting really annoying Aqua" I said with a big smirk. "Well you almost embarrassed me" she said with a shocked face.

"Sorry but I had to laugh you know me I can't hold my laughs it's too hard" I said with a smile on my face trying not to laugh again. Aqua and I knew each other since 5th grade and shes always been there for me and I've been there for her too.

"Yea I know you can't" she said with a frown. "I can see you shaking it was fun-ny".

"Stop it i get it, jeez". She seemed annoyed so I stoped. I went towards the couch and sat down. I grabbed the control and started flicking through the channels.

"Hey I'm going to take a shower" Aqua said with a demanding voice. "Ok" I said while still flicking through channels.

As i just noiced my mom still wasnt home and it was around 4pm.