Chapter 21

I woke up smiling. I am so happy I'm dating Hayden. I'm fangirling so much I might as well have a heart attack.

I got dress and put makeup quicky and sprinted down stairs. I got a banana and I went outside. I have work today and it slipped my mind a little. I rushed to my car trying to find the right keys.

I inserted the keys and I started the engine. Once I was driving I for got to put lipstick. Eh I will just put lip gloss. I applied this light shad of pink on my lips and I finally made it to 'Aéropastale.' I rushed inside and noticed I wasn't late. GOSH I HATE RUSHING. I tried looking for Atlantic but I couldn't spot her. I turned around and I bump into a hard chest. It felt like a walk.

"Whoops sorry" I said trying to move my hair off my face. As I noticed it was Hayden. OMG!

I really need to chill.

"Good morning" he said smiling. "Uh...hi" wow great way to greet him. Smooth. "Who are you looking for?" he asked. "Atlantic" I simply said. He nodded and guided me. "She's in there" he said pointing to an office. Oh well that was easy. "Thanks"

"No problem" he said giving me a mini hug. I smiled and I can see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Lol.

I entered Atlantic's office and I saw her all busy. "Hey" I said waving. She looked up and smiled. "Good morning. Ready to start the day" she said. I nodded my head yes and lefted the office.

I was organizing cloths even though I'm the cashier. Atlantic put me to fold. I glanced at Hayden and he was helping around 13 year olds. I looked back down and I finally finished folding. I turned around and bumped into someone again. WHAT'S UP WITH ME TODAY! "Hey gorgeous" Hunter. I knew it was him I didn't need to look up. I hate him so much and I'm dying to kill him right now.

"Hunter" I said dryly. "Hey chill I'm just here to buy some cloths. Or here for something else" he's buffing. "Just leave me alone and I'll do the same" I said turning around and walking away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me.

It was silent but I got out his grip before he can say anything.

I walked away without looking back. Oh I hope Hayden didn't see. I walk towards Hayden. "Hey" he responded. "Hi" I said smiling. "I'm going home"

"Ok bye" he gave me a quick hug and I left.

I was getting my keys out until I heard a loud boom behind me. "Why home so late." Casual Luke. "I was at work you know that" I said unlocking my door. He looked at me in confusion but then realized. "Oh yea I forgot" before I could answer my phone buzzed.

Luke and I looked at each other then back at my phone. It was on my counter. Luke ran to it. I grabbed Luke's arm but I couldn't drag him instead he was dragging me. Gosh why ain't I strong!

He grabbed my phone. I tried getting it out his hands but he wouldn't let me. "Who's this?" he said teasing. "Give it back you jerk!" I yelled. He started laughing. I don't see anything to laugh. Why is he laughing it's not funny!

He stop laughing when he looked at the text. His face was in confusion. "Your dating Hayden?"

--

Author's note

Oooooo Luke found out. What do you guys think. Thanks for reading Byeee✌