Chapter 24

This was the most awkwardness time I ever had with Luke. He won't talk, look nor move a muscle. He was all tensed up. What in the world is wrong with him. Did I do something wrong?

Of course not Lois.

Right? Ok I have to ask him what's up.

I stared at him for a nice 5 minutes. All he did was watch TV. "Luke?..." I said moving a little closer.

We were very far away. He was on my recliner while I was on a normal couch.

Nothing.

"Luke I'm not liking your silent treatment" I said getting even closer.

Now is that he looks at me. "Mhm" that's it. That's all he said. He looked back at the TV.

"Really? 'mhm' that's it. Not an explanation on Why your ignoring me because I know for a fact that I have done nothing to you. I promise you if I have done something to you I would've-" and I got cut by him covering my mouth.

How in the world did he get here so fast? "Please be quiet. Trust ME it's not your fault it's mine" he said quietly. I looked at him confused. What the? What did he do that made it 'his fault?'

"Hoayshxhjsjsh" I said while my mouth mumbled on his warm hand. He uncovered my mouth while chuckling.

That's what I like to see!

"What was that?" he said. He stared at me deeply trying to put the words I just said together. I couldn't even understand myself.

"I said How is it your fault?" I said innocently. That's when his smile fades away. He looks down and just stares at the ground. "It's ok it's not like it's a big deal" he shrugged. I laid on my back and just stared at him.

It's like a staring contest. "No it's a big deal" I said. I for sure know it's a big deal. He looked at his phone and back at me.

"I need to go it's late" he said getting up. I stared at him while he was walking towards the door. "Hey wait!..." I said getting up. I went around the couch but then I tripped over something.

I saw Luke stepping a little forward towards me.

I got up trying to forget what just happened. Fixing my hair I walked in front of him.

"Can you please stay tonight?" I asked quietly. His lips turned in a slight curve. "Sure" he said now running to my kitchen.

"Really? My kitchen?" I said confused. The only person I know that loves the kitchen is him. Which is kinda odd.

"You have peeps marshmallows" he said pouting his lips. I laughed at his comment. "Yeah I know and you have to share with me" I ran up to him, push him slightly. "I call blue!"

"I call pink!" he said. We laughed together just stuffing our mouths with peeps marshmallows.

------

I'm sooo tired. I fell on my bed closing my eyes. Until Luke comes on top of me cause me to huff. "Awww!" I yelled and he laughed.

Ok I don't see that funny. "It's not funny" I tried pushing him off but he's too heavy. "Get off body builder" I said now kicking my legs. "I don't lift dramatically Lois" he now sits down on the edge of my bed.

I giggled at the innocent comment he just made. "Ok Sherlock"

"What are you doing?" I asked. He slide on my bed tucking himself in. "Going to sleep hbu"

Oh my goodness this is not a text it's verbally talking to be precise.

"Going to bed but now I can't because your taking all the space" I cross my arms. He looks very tired and I know I'm giving him a hard time but come on I'm tired too.

He rubs his face and looks back at me. "You know what I will just go to my mom's room. You rest" I said backing up. He sat down immediately and looked at me in confusion.

"No it's ok...um here" I feel bad. He wasn't actually taking 'up space' I just wanted him to go to another room.

He scooted aside patting the space next to him. Which I perfectly fit in.

I walked back and tucked myself in and turned to the side he's on. He has his back facing my face. I leaned over his back trying to see his face.

He's peacefully sleeping. "Goodnight" I whispered. "Goodnight" he responded back.

I laid back and fell in deep thoughts.

--

A/N

Its been sooooo long and I'm sooooo sorry. My book sometimes slips my mind and when I say slip I mean I forget to update. I've been cut up with other books I'm really liking. So sorry again. Oh and also go read my best friends book 'A swimmers story's from grxciee_ and 'I didn't know' from skittles_mcd. Their really good book writers and their books are AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much for reading and I promise you I will be trying to update more. Thanks again Byeee✌