Chapter 30

I woke up with a sting in my eyes. As I walked to the bathroom I looked at myself on the mirror, remembering that I was crying all day yesterday. The memories flowed through my head like no problem. Coming to realization.

Luke is moving.

My eyes got glassy again but I sucked it in. I don't want to cry no more. It also hit me that Luke kissed me.

HE KISSED ME!!!!

I'm pretty devastated but other than that I loved it. Every little piece of it was sweet. He kissed me gently. It was unique and I know that's never going to happen again.

Today was the day he was leaving to California. I'm really going to miss him.

I tried distracting myself with breakfast but couldn't succeed. I just skipped breakfast and went straight outside.

I was walking to Luke's house to say a last goodbye.

Knock
Knock
Knock

The door opened immediately and it was him. He looked like a mess. His hair was all over the place, his eyes was bloodshot and his clothes was all wrinkled. My eyes turned watery but I stopped them.

I didn't want to make Luke feel even more worst than he is. He quickly hugged me. His hug was tight but gentle enough not to hurt me.

I Immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and tighten my grip. I don't want to let go. Never ever ever but, I know that's not going to happen anytime sooner.

"I'm going to miss you" he whispered right next to my ear. I sobbed a little and I bet he noticed. He held me tighter. "I'm going to miss you too" I squealed. I was about to cry. I'm a very sensitive person and sensitive people can't always hold feelings in.

"I really like you" he mumbled. I froze for just five seconds and began crying lightly. This was very hard for me. I guess I always had feels for Luke. Ever since I saw him.

I nodded while my face was laying on his shoulder. "Do you feel the same way?" he said. He said it so innocent. I giggled at his comment. Of course I feel the same way he's too naïve, well me too.

"Yes, of course" I said it in a 'duh' tone. He chuckled and held me Tight. "Good" I laughed at his immature action.

--

It has been one hour and we finally brake free. Yeah I know, one hour what! But it happened.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. He wiped a tear away from my eyes. I gave a weak smile and he did the same but I knew it was forced.

"Lois I'm really going to miss you, more than anything" he said that with such determination. I gave him a toothy smile and nodded. "Me too" we hugged one more time and his mom called fore him.

"Luke come on your flight is leaving in a little bit- oh sorry" she said And gave a apologetic look.

"I'll be there just give me two more minutes" he said And she simply nod. He turned back to me and hugged me one more time. "When Hayden asked you out I knew it was over for me. I knew I was never going to get you. Ever since I saw you, I knew that you were the one I wanted to be with. Its hard for me to leave you like this and for me but all I'm saying is how I felt for you" he said. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

Its like he read some of my thoughts. I looked up at him and gave him a tight hug. "Its okay and I feel the same way. I just concealed it because I didn't know if you felt the same way" I mumbled on the croak of his neck.

He chuckle and released me. "No matter what Lois I will ALWAYS love you" with those simple words he gave me a gently kiss. I was blushing a little. But I just needed to spend these last moments with him.

Luke.

He let go and gave me another hug. He than walked to his car and waved goodbye to me. I waved and tears started welling up.

Goodbye Luke.

The End

++++++

Before you start yelling at me there's a part two. Yes a part two for Ocean Life. But I'm going to make not now but in while.

Thank you so much for reading this book, going through Lois' shoes and following her journey. The next book is going to be interesting. Hint Hint it deals with Luke and Lois love life.

That's all I'm saying.

Thanks again hope you liked it PLEASE

VOTE OR COMMENT OR BOTH

Byeee✌
×Vicky