Chapter 10

"Aaaa good morning summer" I said happily. I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I got in my bathing suit. Today I didn't have practice so I can just go to the beach for fun. I put some waterproof makeup and went down stairs to eat breakfast. This time I had a normal type of breakfast. I got a bowl and I put milk, cereal and, strawberries. I took out my orange juice from the fridge and I pour some in my glass cup.

Once I finished my breakfast I went up stairs to text Aqua happy birthday.

Hey Aqua happy birthday. I hope your having a awesome time. Sincerely Lois.

I logged out of the app but immediately she texted back saying thank and something else.
Thanks but I hope you don't freak out or anything. -Aqua

Oh my goodness here we go.

No Aqua i'm not go ahead.- Lois

Alrighty then i'm having a beach party and well I invited more people. -Aqua

WAIT YOU DID WHAT! Its not my birthday but I get worried because it's a beach party now and now anyone can bring anything in including alcohol.

Aqua you know what happens when you have a beach party. -Lois

Yeah I know but- opps I got to go ttyl. -Aqua

"Oh my goodness what is going to happen now" I whispered. I got out of my room and I went down stairs. I grabbed my house keys. I locked the front door. I usually don't like going threw the front door but oh well. I went walking toward beach until I got stopped from someone.

"Hey!" I said while bumping in the guys chest. "Hey" he said. I looked up and it's obvious already. Luke. I crossed my arms and pulled a upset face but then I smirked. "So what are you doing here I thought you were hanging out with your girlfriend" I said smirking. "Nah we broke up I realized that she wasn't my type, anyways did you get the invention for Aqua's party?" He asked. "Oh and yeah" I said. Wow finally he noticed now I can hook Aqua and Luke. "YES!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. I didn't realized that he heard me. "Oh nothing" I said. "No you said yes" he said now being Mr Sherlock Holmes. "It was just a yes Luke" I said. He stopped blocking me and so I walked to the beach with him. "Look at Aqua she rented the beach for the whole day" he said pointing at the setups.

"Oh no no no no no" I said running to the beach. "Wait!" Luke said coming after me. "Aqua!" I said trying to look for her. Luke was very good at spotting objects and people. "There she is" he said pointing to the blonde girl. "Aqua hello?!" I said waving. She turned around. "Oh hey Lois!" She said waving back. She ran up to me to give a nice hug. "Look at this, it's beautiful" she said. It was actually true. Her birthday theme is a tribe looking type. "Wow tribe" I said shocked. "Yup so can you help out before the people come?" She asked. "Oh sure" I said. "How about you Luke?" She asked facing Luke now. "Okay" he said already grabbing some decorations. "Cool ok let's get started" she said while clapping her hands.

2 hours later

"Wow were finally done, thank you everyone for helping" she said. I sat down on the sand cause I was tired. "Oh look people are arriving" she said pointing at the group of people. "Oh Aqua I don't know about this" I said starting to get nervous. "Don't worry everthing is going to be fun" she said. I got up from the sand to go straight in the water. I turned and saw some rented surf boards. I grabbing one and I went in the water. I didn't want to be around the people to be honest. I did some tricks that i've learned.

I went back to shore holding my board. "Hey beautiful let me get that for you" a guy said. "No thank you I got it" I said trying to walk the other way. He blocked me. "Look I'm trying to be a gentleman ok" he said all bubbly. I noticed something was wrong. I looked at the snacks table. "Oh no I knew this was going to happen" I said. "I know beautiful" the guy said. I looked up at him. "Look first off don't call me that second off get lost" I snapped at him. He put his arms up in surrender. "Hahaha like thats ever going to happen!" He said raising his voice. Everyone looked over including Aqua. "Excuse me!" I said. He took a step foward. I backed up a little besides I wasn't scared of him. "Your a very big mouth" he said whispering. "Get out of me way" I said pushing him. He grabbed my arm.

"Let go!" I yelled. Luke took a step foward. "What Luke what are you ganna do about it" he said smirking. "Jake let go of her" Luke said low but angry. Jake started to grip even harder. "Aaa let go of me! Your hurting me!" I yelled in pain. Luke took a step foward and knocked Jake in the face. Jake let me go right after he fell. I ran as fast as I can and i hid behind Luke.

"Are you ok" he said inspecting my arm. "Yeah I'm alright" I said almost out of breath. "Ok do me a favor if he comes close to you tell me immediately okay?" he said serious. "Yeah alright" I said. "No Lois I'm serious" he said. "Yes I know" I said leaving.

Everyone started looking at me when I was going towards Aqua. "AQUA!" I yelled. She knew I was angry. "Y-y-yes" she said. I grabbed her wrist and I pulled her aside that way no one was around. "Look Aqua I knew this was going to happen, WHY IS THERE VODKA ON THE SNACKS TABLE!" I yelled. "I wasn't paying attention ok?!" She yelled back. "Look what happen to me" I said bringing my arm up to show her the bruises. "I'm sorry okay!" She said. "Aqua gosh I worry about you ok I don't like when I'm around drunk 19-20 year olds" I said soft. "Yea I know here have some Sprint" she said handing me the soda. "Thanks" I said grabbing the can.

I drank a lot but I wasn't feeling good. I tripped over some stuff. "Uhh" I said. Luke came over to talk to me. "Are you ok" he said handing his hands to me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said gripping his hand. When he pulled me up I tripped again causing me to stumble on his chest. "Woah there are you ok?" He asked again. "I'm fine okay!" I snapped. He looked at me very closely that I got a little dizzy, no sorry a lot dizzy. "Your drunk" he said shocked. "No Luke I'm perfectly fine" I said letting go his hand. "No your not 'fine' your walking werid" he said going after me. "Luke I'm fine ok no need to worry go talk to Aqua or someone!" I said angry. "Lois stop arguing it's not the right time" he said raising his voice. He took my hand and he put his other hand on my waist to help me walk right. "I'm taking you back home" he said. "Nah I'm okay" I said. He didn't listen to me.

We started walking to my house. "Ok Lois take one step" he said helping me. "I don't feel good" I said bubbly. "Yeah I know but you got to take one step" he said softly. He grabbed my leg and trying to force me to take one step. "Stop it!" I yelled. "I'm trying to help you" he said. "You know what forget it" he said. He grabbed me and he put me laying on his shoulder. "Hey put me down!" I yelled hitting his back.

We finally made it to my door. "There" he said putting me down. "Where's are keys?" He asked. I pulled them out of my pocket. He grabbed the keys to unlock my door. "Ok now lay on the couch" he said softly. "Luke I got it I can do it me self- Woah!" I tripped and I hit my same arm Jake gripped. "See you can't do it yourself" he said helping me up. "I will bring your pillow and blanket" he said going up stairs to my room.

I sat down on my couch all dizzy and loopy. "Here you go" he said fluffing my pillow and unfolding my blanket. "Why are you doing this for me?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment than he spoke. "Well because your my friend" he said looking deep in my eyes. He has very gorgeous light brown eyes. I looked down to break the eye contact. I hated eye contact. He shaked the blanket and he lightly push me down to the pillow. He covered me with my blanket.

"Ok well get some sleep remember you got to stay focus for your competition next week" he said softly. "Thank you" I whispered and I fell a sleep.