chapter 5

Let it go let it go can't hold it back anymore. Let it go let it go turn away and slam the door. I don't care-

"Ugh who's texting me at SEVEN IN THE MORNING IT'S SUMMER" I yelled to myself. I turned to see if Aqua was awake and she was, she wide awake. "Oh umm that wasn't a alerm sorry" I told her. "Oh well what was it then" she asked. As I yawned I took the phone from my night stand. "Oh it's Luke?" I said confused. "What did he said" Aqua ask while frowning. "Um he asked if me and you were going to the beach to surf?" I said.

"Oh yes I am going see ya" she said while getting up from the bed and going straight to the bathroom. As she was in the bathroom I when to my closet to look for my surfing suit. I did my bed and finally when she got out the bathroom I went in.

I brushed my teeth, put a face mask and I put some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I got out the bathroom and went down stairs. I saw Aqua already eating breakfast. To be honest I'm not a morning person so I just slowly went down the steps. "Ugh I'm so tried" I said whinning. "And why are you 'sooooo' tried?" she asked me. "Um I had my mind on stuff" I told her trying to avoid saying Luke's name. "What type of stuff?" She asked me while arching her eyebrow. "Uhhh I umm surfing" I said. "Surfing?" She said crossing her arms.

"Yeah." "Well I don't believe you" she said playfully. "Ok" I said wth a smirk. I really don't care if anybody doesn't believe me on anything even though it bothers me. "Well hurry up I wanna see Luke" she said jumping off her seat. I went to get a banana.

"Hey where's your mom?" She ask confused. "Oh she left a note on the refrigerator" I said suprised cause she never leaves a note. "Oh it says she had to go out of the state for a emergency."

"But wouldn't she call you if she left or the day before?" Aqua asked. "Ehh" I said not really caring. "It saids tht shes not coming back until next week" I said pretty sad because we never spend time together as a family.

"Oh ok well lets go hit the beach!" Aqua said hitting my front door open. I started laughing on how she hit the door open because when she open it she almost tripped. "It's not funny" she said with a frown. "Oh please" I said.

We went heading toward the beach until Aqua stopped me. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked her. "Well what if he was asking you specifically?" She said with a frown. "Well what if you stop with the what 'ifs' and we go and find out" I told her trying to go towards the beach. "Umm well ok" she said growing a smile on her face. We went to the shore as we saw Luke running to us. "Hey guys oh I mean girls" he said teasing us. "H-h-heyy" Aqua said. "Oh here we go again" I said. "What was that?" Luke asked me. "Oh umm nothing" I said trying my best not to embarrass Aqua.

"Um how you've been" Aqua said trying to make the akwardness go away. "Ehh fine a little tough but good" he said rubbing his wet hair. "Well we got to go hit the waves" I said cutting them both. Ugh how much I hate all this 'chemistry' connection and stuff. "Ok I'll be watching" he said with a smirk on his face.

~Two hours later~

We came back to shore and I went running to my bag to get my phone. I got my phone and I checked what time it was. "Wow it's 4pm" I said. As I was still staring at the time some shadow was in front of me. I turned around and it was Luke. "OMG you scared me" I said with a shocked face. "Uhh sorry" he said. "Sooo". "Oh yea umm I was going to ask you and your mom if you guys wanted to come over my house for dinner?" He said rubbing his hair. I looked up then I stand up and I asked him "why do you always do that." "Do what?" He asked in confusion. "Well you know the rubbing hair thing" I said crossing my arms. "I don't know I just do it" he said. "Oh ok well sorry about that" I sad with shame. "Ahh don't be" he said smiling. "Sooo can you come oh yea and your mother?"

"Um well I don't know cause my mom is not home until next week soo-". "Oh it's ok if you don't come my told me to ask you" he said. "Well thank you I will think about it" I said smiling. "Hey what did I miss?" Aqua said running to us. "Oh nothing" I said. "Well I got to get home" Aqua said with her demanding voice. "Oh yea well bye" I said waving at Luke while running towards my house.

--

As Aqua left I went to take a long relaxing bath. I just remembered that Luke offered me to come today to his house for dinner. "Oh snap I forgot to tell him my response" I said to my self. I decided to go since I have nothing to do. As I quickly got ready to go to his house I texted him saying that I will be coming to his house for dinner.

--

~Aurhors note~

Thank you for reading