chapter 6

"Hey Luke I made my decision and yes I'm coming" I texted him making sure he still had the dinner thing. "Ok come on over" he texted and put a winky face emoji.

I was wearing California jean shorts with a jumper. I open my door and lock it. I went walking towards his house and I glared at it. "Wow his house is beautiful" I whispered. I went walking to his door and knock. A beautiful women open the door and greeted me. "Well hello Lois nice to see you again" she said smiling. "Why thank you for inviting me over" I said with a sweet smile. To be honest his house was also huge. I think it was bigger than mine. "Wow" I whispered looking at the ceiling. "Hey." I looked up and saw Luke coming down from his stairs. "Oh hey, you have a really big house" I complemented him. "Oh really I don't think so" he said teasing.

"Luke can you please help me put the food on the table" his mother said. "Yeah sure mom" he said grabbing three plates at once.

Knock knock knock

"Um do you want me to get that?" I asked Luke's mother. "Yes please thank you" she said.

"No problem" I said running towards the door. I opened it and saw a tall slim girl waiting with one of her hands on her waist. "Uhh who are you?" She said. "Oh ummm I'm Luke's neighbor" I said a little anxious.

"Well I'm his girlfriend so move" she said pushing me. I already hated her. She was dressed like she was 21 and she had a ton of makeup on.

"Hey have you met Lois already" Luke said. "Yea shes alright" she said looking back at me with a uncomfortable look. "Lois this is my girlfriend Cassandra" he said with a smile. I didn't wanted to be mean but, I asked her if she was 21. "Oh I'm absolutely not 21 I'm 18" she said with a 'duh' face. "I'm sorry I was just wandering" like always.

She pulled me aside while Luke went to help his mother. "Look I don't like you I'm making that clear but Luke he's mine so back off" she said coldly whispering to me. "I don't like Luke at all so stop over thinking" I snapped. "Well then stop talking to him ok" she said. "Right like if I had no other choice" I said to myself.

"What was that" she said. "Oh nothing" I said acting innocent.

She left and went straight to Luke.

I felt so sad not for me but for Aqua. She really liked him what am I going to tell her. "Uhhh" I said whining to myself. "Hey Lois food is ready" Luke said looking at me. "Oh ok" I said with a frown. Cassandra looked at me with a serious mad looking face. I knew what she was thinking. Obviously I know I'm 'not allowed' to talk to him but it's not my fault he starts talking to me.

We started our dinner. The whole table was silent. Luke's mother tried making a conversation but that only made it worse for me. Luke was sitting across from me and I guess he noticed that I wasn't very happy.

"Well thank you again for inviting me and for the food" I told Luke's mom. I went straight to the door not looking back and closed it. I went walking out Luke's door steps and to be honest he had a lot. I heard the door close from behind. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me. I turned and saw Cassandra.

"What do you want Cassandra?" I said really tired. "Look I don't want you to start talking to him or visiting him or anything" she said with angry eyes. "Oh my gosh I don't care ok get that through your head" I told her. "Ok good see ya NOT" she said going back in Luke's house.

I went walking to my house not knowing what I'm going to tell Aqua. I just don't want to break her heart.

------

I was already in my pj's and ready to go to bed. I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up from my night stand. It was Luke? "Umm hey" I texted. "Can I ask you a question?" He texted. "Sure" I text back. "Ok well I saw you eating earlier and I knew something was wrong do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. Oh dear, I really want to tell him his girlfriend was threatening me but also I didn't wanted to be in a 'summer' drama thing. "Oh nah I just didn't felt hungry" I put. "Oh really than why did you come?" He asked. Ahhhh he got me ok now I'm dead. "Oh because I didn't want no heart feelings" I texted. "Oh please my mom wouldn't have mind" he put. "Oh well I didn't know" I put teasing around. "It's ok, well get some sleep I know you have a competition tomorrow" he said.

What how did he know that, oh yea he's a lifguard. "Well your right on that" I said. "Goodnight Lois" he said. "Goodnight" I said. I logged off my messages app and went to put the timer. I set my phone aside and started thinking.

I was suprised and I thought he was annoying but, actually I was making a new friend.