Chapter 14

I woke at 7 in the morning. Wow a new record. I got out of bed and I went to my bathroom. I didn't put any makeup today cause I didn't feel like it but theres no need to be honest. My mother has always told me that I don't need makeup cause my skin was already pure.

I got my surfing suit. I put some perfume and I slipped my hair in a high ponytail. I got out the bathroom to eat breakfast. I just got a banana because I wanted to get the best waves. I got out my house and I went running to the beach with my surf board. I hopped in the water and started paddling.

I found a HUGE wave so, I got on my board and started surfing. Gladly I did some rare tricks and then I did the amazing wipout.

I got out the water and I reached for my phone. Wow I practiced for 2 hours. I dried off and I headed back to my house. I'm pretty shock cause I didn't see Luke at the beach today. I got in my house and I jogged upstairs. I went straight in the shower.

Once I was finished I dressed up in my California jean shorts. With a crop top that said the ocean is my friend. I put my winterwonder land shea butter cream to moisture my skin. Then I blow dried my hair and I straighten it. I got my naked makeup palette and started to put some eye shadow. Than I put eyeliner and mascara. Last I put foundation and concealer.

Yea I know thats weird but I only do that when I want no mascara smudge on the bottom of my eyes. I got out the bathroom and I headed down stairs. I looked at the time and it was 10:34. I grabbed Atlantic's trophy and the application. I left my house and I started walking to Aeropastale.

"Hey Lois" Atlantic said. "Hey I'm got the application and your trophy from the competition" I said walking towards her. "Atlantic! This girl is looking for the Bethany Mota crop top!" a guy said. "Ok I'll there!, wait one second please" she said leaving. The same guy came and kept looking at me. To be honest he was really cute. "Um can I help you?" I said crossing my arms. "Oh...um...I was just...um" he said looking around trying not to make it awkward. "I'm Lois" I said holding my hand out. "I'm Hayden" he said shaking my hand. Im literary fangirling inside. He looked like a tumblr guy. Speaking about tumblr a lot of people have complimented me because they said I looked like a tumblr girl. Just to make it clear I look nothing like a tumblr girl. I have brown eyes, brunette ombre into gold hair and I'm tan. Yeah no I don't look like a tumblr girl at ALL.

"So you here to buy clothes or..?" he said looking straight at me. He was tall, tan, have these light bluish eyes and, he has brunette hair. "Oh no I was planning to get a job" I said. "Oh really, cool!" he said starting to get excited.

"Hayden! She's here for a job not you!" Atlantic said coming and moving Hayden aside. "I know I was just TALKING to her" he said leaving. "Sorry he just.." Atlantic said rolling her eyes. "It's ok he was just give me company" I said trying my best not to fangirl. "Oh ok so gladly the boss will see your application and tomorrow you will be notified if you got the job" she said. "Great well thanks" I said heading to the door. "Wait! Let me get your number" she said taking her phone out. "Oh ok" I said taking mine too. We switched phones to put our numbers in it. "Hey me too!" Hayden came running towards us. When Atlantic was finshed Hayden grabbed my phone and he dialed his number on it. "Oh Hayden" Atlantic said rolling her eyes again. "What I'm making a new friend" he said put his arms in surrender. He handed out his phone for me to put my number in. "You have the iphone 6+!" I said looking at it. I was fascinated but probably I looked at it like I've never seen a blanket before. "Hahaha yea" he said rubbing the back of his hair while raising his eyebrows up.

I slid my finger to unlock his phone and so I dialed my number. Hayden and I switched phones back. "Well see y'all later" Hayden said leaving. "Bye" Atlantic and I said at the same time. "Hey you wanna have a sleepover to night at my house" I said all jumpy. "Sure text me your address and I'll be there the time you want me too" she said. "Perfect, well bye" I said waving. She waved back and she focused on her business.