Chapter 26

"Hh-e chea-ted o-on m-e" my cries was worse that a tsunami. "Shhh there there come down muffin it's going to be ok" Aqua was here trying to come me down but it's useless. I'm trembling and my heart is pounding out my chest. I'm horribly messed-up.

I knew it. I knew it. Why would I go with a guy that will just cheat like the first one did. I really really liked Hayden. But I guess we weren't meant to be. Look at me, I'm crying over a guy that cheated on me. I need to man up and just move on like nothing happened.

"Hey you wanna get frozen yogurt?" Aqua looked down at me and I smiled at her question. "Of course I do" I need to forget what just happened. This is not a teenage movie. Its reality.

"Ok but first we need a shower" she giggled and I tagged along. I'm so glad to have a best friend, more like a sister that I can lean my head on. A sister that doesn't care who or what I am. And loves me for being me but also loving her for her. Yea we might make mistakes but we learn from them.

We both might have different personalities but that's what makes this friendship much stronger than others. I love her.

"Ok I call my mom's!" I got up and ran quickly upstairs. I heard her yelling 'oh no you don't' and footsteps behind me. She catches up and grabbed my mother's door before me. "Owww I wanted my mom's bathroom" I poured and she opened the door and pitched my cheeks. "No you can because I made it first" she gives this baby voice while moving my cheeks side by side.

I glared at her and she laughs closing the door. I stomped my way to my room. I grabbed my sweatshirt that says 'may the odds be in your favor.'

Go hunger games!!!! Woot woot!!

I also snatched some maroon looking leggings. I entered my bathroom and took myself a nice hot shower.

---10 minutes later

My face was preppy and so was my outfit. I got out my room and saw Aqua coming out at the same time. She had some comeback boots with a leather jacket and a shirt that had different shaded moons.

I smiled at her and she returned it. "Hey while we get frozen yogurt want to go out and watch a movie?" she asked and I nodded my head yes.

This is perfect. We both went downstairs. I grabbed my key, my clutch and we both headed toward the door. I turned my car on. Speaking of car I need to pay the extra money I owe.

We both sat inside and headed to the yogurt place.

------

We got some frozen yogurt and now we're going to the movies. I got strawberry kiwi and Aqua got coconut lime. Yuck coconut and lime is not a good match but, for some reason she loves it.

We are planning to watch the movie insurgent, which came out today. I'm so excited!

We got there and immediately I unbuckled my seat belt. We both started walk with our arms interlocked. Some people are staring but who cares, I don't.

Aqua went to pay for the tickets while I'm at the food court or something. I don't know.

Aqua walked toward me and helped me with the food. "You excited!" she squealed and I joined her. So there's basically two fan girls and random people.

Not weird at all.

Aqua and I headed inside the theater. We both sat down and started enjoying the food while the movie started.

---------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii

I know I know

TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW VICKY!!!

Well yes of course. Oh and since insurgent came out today I wanted to include the movie. BTW IM GOING TO SEE IT!!! TODAY!!!! AAAAAAAA

Thanks for reading and hope you liked it. Please

VOTE AND COMMENT

THANKS Byeee✌