Chapter 20

Don't you ever get that feeling that you see someone you totally want to avoid. Well yea thats happening to me right now.

"What do you want Hunter?" I said furiously. I was boiling inside I just wanted him to leave me alone. FOR GOOD! "Wow you look fancy" he said. "And attractive"

That tears it. I'm going to take that smirk right off his face before a car runs over it. "Oh shut up Hunter. What do you want" I said. He looked at me and started smirking even more. If that's even possible. "You know what I want" he moved in closer causing me to move backwards. He slowly closes the door behind him. "See Hunter I really need to go" I said going to the door. He grabbed my arm and brought me to his chest. "See Lois I knew you were that type of girl to just want to avoid things but, lets face it you want me" DID HE JUST SAY THAT. OF COURSE I 'DON'T' WANT HIM. I HATE HIM EVERY BIT OF HIM.

"In your dreams lover boy" I got out of his grib and I grabbed his hand, opening the door I pushed him out. I closed the door immediately and texted Hayden.

Me: I'm ready.

I hope I didn't sound eager. He texted back one minute later.

Hayden: I'm outside

Awww he put a winky face. I got my satchel and headed to the door. I saw him all nicely dressed, he's leaning on his car. When he noticed me he got up straight and smiled. I smiled back and came down the steps.

"Wow you look....um...great...pretty...uh" he said scratching his neck. I can tell he's nervous. Gosh I'm nervous. "How do I say this" he says observing me. I kinda feel uncomfortable but at the same time I don't.

I smirked at him. "You okay there?" I said trying my best not to laugh. His face turned blood red. I just giggled.

He opened his car door and I entered in. As I saw him going around the car to his door as I saw Hunter glaring from the distance. I ducked my head and looked away. "So what movie are we watching?" I asked. I like every type of movie. Like, I would not get bored. "Um well I don't know if you will like it" he said starting the car. "I like any movie" he looked at me and blink twice and smiled. OMGoodness his smile. Like I'm fangirling right now. "The fault in our stars" he said. I was about to jump and hug him tight. I've been dying to watch that movie.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I said excitedly. He started chucking and then smirk. Uh oh pay back. "Well why wouldn't I" he said still smirking. Oh I see how it is. "Well because boys don't watch chick flicks" I gazed at him. He was still smirking. What am I doing wrong. I'm going to lose.

"But it's just a movie besides its a romantic movie. And well it's just the two of us so why not be serious if I'm DEAD serious" I was about to. Oh nevermind I'm fully off red. I feel tingly at the sound of 'romantic' and 'us'. He looked at me and started laughing.

Oh I swear my concealer wasn't doing it's job.

We made it to the movies and we got in line. I went to the food course line to get food while Hayden was getting the tickets. I got popcorn, two beverages, and skittles. I LOVE SKITTLES!! I finished paying and I got all the food. My arms and hands were filled.

Politely Hayden came and helped me with the food. He took most of the stuff. His muscles were flexing and I'm just like HDBDJDBDJXHDBDJDJDIDNDBXNXKXNSISJDBDIDJDNDNDJJXJX.

We gave the ticket to the young lady and we went to find the door. Our door was number 7.

We entered and there was commercials. I hate the advertising it just takes forever and as you know it your done with all the food.

We waited till the movie started and the lights began to dial down. The movie started and I was so excited.

-30 minutes during movie

I was about to cry the movie is so beautiful. My hand was laying on the armrest of the chair. As you know it Hayden's hand lightly brushes my hand. I got a tingle going threw my spine and I just help the feeling that my crush is seriously sitting next to me.

He looked at me and I noticed that his eyes were literally cutting a hole in my head. He looked at his hand and back at me. As his hand moves slowy and slowy. I'm getting weaker and weaker. He finally touches my hand and secures it with a intertwine. HE LITGIT INTERTWINED HIS FINGERS WITH MINE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I smile while I laid my head on his shoulder. He's so adorable.

-1 Hour later

I was sleeping until this shaking sensation started ringing my head. I opened my eyes and saw Hayden smiling. "Get up the movie is done" he said quietly. I smiled at the fact that he's trying to whisper cause theirs other people trying to watch the ending of the movie. "Ok but...." I smiled and he looked at me confused. "But?" he asked.

I have no idea why I just said but. "I dont know I have 'but' habit" I said giggling. He chuckled and looked at me. "What?" I asked curious. I'm scared what is he thinking. Do I look like a zonbie. Is my makeup smudge. Oh no is my hair crazy.

"Your beautiful" he said. I started laughing at the fact that we just did a part from the movie. He started laughing along with me.

We were driving home and our hands were still enwined. FRACKING INTERTWINED!

He dropped me off my house and as I was heading to my door I can hear foot steps behind me. I turned around and Hayden was literally so closed to me I can just lean in and yata yata.

He started smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I was shocked. I haven't gone out for like since I was in 10th grade which was Hunter. I was worried that every guy would be like Hunter so I just gave up.

"Okay?" he said. I just noticed that I'm overthinking. I inhaled and exhaled and replied. "Okay."

--

Author's note

So you guys what do you think. Good, bad, maybe. I hope you guys liked this story. Thanks for reading. Byeee✌