chapter 1

Lois POV

"Ahh another beatiful day, the sky is blue the OCEAN is very blue and i think i know what just to do". "Oh don't even think about it Lois you got to eat first", mom says dispiting that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. "Yea mom i know i just wanna surf now look its beautiful outside". "Yea ok, breakfast first".

I go get dress rushing to get to the waves. Gladly mom didn't notice i just took a apple as my "breakfast".

I quickly run to the beach cause i wanna make it on time for the waves.

As im running i see my friend Aqua, she comes runing towards me like she wants to tell me something important."Hey Aqua that was quite a run". "(*Sighing) Well-i-need-to-tell-you-some-thing." "Come down". I quickly go to my cooler and get her a nice fresh bottle of water. "Here some water". "Thank-you". "So what were you going to tell me"? I ask eagerly."Oh yea so you know how the beach is now hiring some people to be lifeguards". "Y-y-yea why"? "Well theres a new lifeguard that is soooooooo cute". I gave her a nice glare for one minute. "REALLY YOU CAME RUNING TO ME JUST TO TELL ME THERES A CUTE GUY". "Ummmm y-yea". "Ughh well theres no time for that i got to get to the waves before they dial down".