Chapter 23

Hunter...

Oh ok so I have everything in mind. Hunter sees me. He bothers Luke and I. And BAM! He destroyed everything. The best friend day out. Yea I have names for my 'going out plans.'

Uh-oh he sees me. I ducked my head down but it's already too late. "You alright?" NO. Luke can't find Hunter here he'll go crazy. "Yea yea....pifff I'm fine....um cookie?" I tried acting normal but he immediately notices. Why?!

He turns around and Hunter is standing behind him. Luke looks slowly at me and anger is his only expression. "Lois?" he said darkly. His eyes is stormy and his face is like you just got your iPhone 6+ broken, on the day you got it.

"What are you going to do about it pretty boy? She didn't tell you I've been standing here" ok Hunter is trying him. I just can't take the chance to look if Luke beats him into pieces. One thing I know Luke is much stronger than Hunter.

Luke gets up from his chair and looks at him in a disgusted mad look. "No you know what I will love to ask you this. Why did you brake her heart? Did you know she was in love with you. But you had to cheat on her for no reason. You know what just stay away from her and no one gets hurt. Got it." Woah I never heard Luke talk like that. But I feel very comfortable that Luke is standing up for me. I never had that. All the time I got bullied and I just wanted to stay home. It's not fun to pretend your sick.

"I don't think that's true. I liked someone else." poopy head.

"And you had to cheat one her! Not what you did is frustrating!" Luke is breathing heavy and opens his mouth. "I'm making it clear. It's not a question it's a demand. Don't talk or get near her. She doesn't want to see your ugly face around. One more time got it!"

Oh how did Luke knew I never wanted to see his face? I think I told him. I don't remember. But now there's people staring. I'm very uncomfortable now and I get up my seat. I walk towards Luke and he's all tensed up.

"Nah I don't and anyways my face is beautiful" hunter said smirking. That's when Luke takes a swing. He hit Hunters face rapidly. I was terrified. Luke and Hunter were taking swings. It looks like it hurts a lot.

I came in the middle to stop them. I had to get their attention so I yelled "Ninconpoop!" yeaa that's the word. They stop and looked at me weird. Luke's face was red but then at a split second his face softened and he chuckled. On the other hand Hunter was about to take a swing until I blocked Luke.

As you know it I fell on the floor hugging my stomach. Luke's eyes widen. "OH MY GOODNESS LOIS ARE YOU OK!?" it hurts so much but not as much as seeing these people fight. I nodded my head and stood up.

Hunter was covering his mouth. Why does he care? It's not like he ever felt interested for me. "Lois..." he said quietly. I gave him a death glare and left Starbucks. Luke was running right after me. "Here let me help you" he gripped my arm and I hold on him shoulder. My stomach was in pain I feel like vomiting my 2 month food even though it already digested.

We went walking to Starbucks so it was harder for me to walk home. We both made it to the driveway of my house and I saw a familiar figure. Oh it's Hayden. NO Hayden! If he sees me like this.....oh no he can't see me.

"Luke I need you to do me a favor" I said quietly. He nodded meaning he gave me the permission to go on. "Carry me to the back door quickly" before I can say anymore Luke carried me and ran to the back door.

I got inside my house and opened the front door. "Hey what took you so long?" he asked. If he knows im with Luke. Well Luke is my friend and he needs to understand that I need to hang with my friends too. "I was.....uh?" I looked stupid. My long hair was in a loose ponytail and I have the urge to take my sweater off.

"Gardening!" Luke yelled. He's so smart. Hayden's face was pointless. He had a grin on his face. I let him enter my home.

I haven't garden since, well since my mom died which was five weeks ago. "May I see it" thats it! Thats the word I'm worried about. I don't know what to say. Oh Hayden I didn't garden actually. I was with my friend at starbucks. But then I got punched on the stomach so I burst out the Starbucks door and now I'm here. No.

I don't want Hayden to worry. I also don't wanna hurt his feelings. "Umm sure" I'm the stupid one now. What have I got myself into!

We both headed to the back. My garden is neat? It looks like I actually was gardening. Wow.

"Really nice Luke and Lois" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I can see from the corner of my eye that Luke is uncomfortable.

I understand. But I have a great idea. I will hook Luke with a girl. They can get to know each other. And there done. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Easy.

___________________________________

Hayden left because he needed to help his mother and now I'm here sitting on my couch with Luke. "How did you?..." yes I was very speechless still is. I'm so thankful for him helping me out. "It was easy. You had little gadgets. So all I did was make it look like we were gardening" he wasn't looking towards me.

Theres something definitely wrong? "Are you-" I was cut off by his instant response. "Ya I'm fine" no emotion? Weird

--

Author's note

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Vote, comment and tell me what you think is going to happen next

Thanks again Byeee✌