19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN. HOUSE AREON.

"SISTER! HOUSE AREON WISHES an audience with you

"SISTER! HOUSE AREON WISHES an audience with you." Kendra informed the magic communication device, a tinge of reluctancy in her tone. "Why though?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow in confusion.

"They want to meet you, sister.. You are Addison's older sister and House Hiroka's pride after all." Kendra responded, sighing. "With how my schedule is tightly packed his month, I think I won't be able to squeeze that in.." I responded.

"You are Addison's sister as well, Please do go in my stead." I could hear the ruffle of her hair in a bit of frustration making me stifle my laugh. "Amira! They're stubborn! I can't deal with them any longer, so please just shake their hands and grace them with your presence."

"I'm a busy person, They know that." I insisted, staring out the tall window which showed me the gardens and training grounds of my base. My squad-mates were occupying the fields by sparring and conversing with each other.

"Amira, Just spare them a tiny amount of your time. And how are you a busy person when I saw you the other day at an pastry shop?" Kendra mentioned suddenly, making me gasp fakely.  "Kendra, I was hungry!" I replied.

"Do take note that  Amanda is really pushing me to call you, She wants the engagement to be successful for Addison.." Kendra added gently, making me frown at the mention of Amanda. "I'll try to fit it with my schedule, I have free time tomorrow by noon so inform them Kendra." I said, holding a card which had my schedule neatly written on it.

Courtesy of Phoebe of course,  she did her duties as an vice captain passionately and never lacked. "Of course, I'll tell them. Don't overwork yourself." She bid her goodbye to me before she shortly hung up. I took an deep breathe, gazing down at the training grounds.

'Why must I stay here and do some paperwork?' I closed my eyes tiredly, stretching my arms. 'Well, I chose this as a occupation after all..' I thought inwardly with a pout before standing up from my chair, and decided to take a walk.