21

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE. THE REVEAL.

"YUU HANABI YOU SAY?" I repeated what Julius said, leaning my head on my palm

"YUU HANABI YOU SAY?" I repeated what Julius said, leaning my head on my palm. "Yes." He replied, making me hum quietly. "Can I perhaps talk to her?" I asked, which made Julius look almost baffled before pondering silently.

"I suppose so, But we aren't certain if she'll comply." Julius spoke further more, while mother stayed quiet. A knight from my brigade came in, And asked for my presence as the squad was in current chaos.

"My what? Where is your vice captain?" I said standing up, and I heard mother quietly chuckling in amusement.

"Your squadmates truly are wolves, They know how to break loose." I glanced at her and pouted before taking a glimpse at the knight again.

"Vi-Vice Captain Phoebe is currently on a mission, She's yet to return tomorrow." He formally informed me, while I frowned.

"Tell them to settle down, lest they want me to deal with them personally instead?" I warned, with a tone that had authority. They seriously need to behave in my absence.
He saluted at me, Before exiting the office with haste. "They might seem like trouble but trust me they're fierce and illustrious."

I winked playfully, earning an proud smile from Mother. "Of course they are, You are a wolf too so it's natural they are like their leader." I placed a hand proudly on my hip, "So, Julius! Can I meet her tomorrow?" I continued, whilst he lightly scratched his forehead. "We can take care of it, So you don't have to worry Mira."

He responded, making me furrow my eyebrows. "I was the one who was drugged y'know! I can speak to her because I have the right!" I spoke, with a slight pout on my lips.

"Marx can check her memories to confirm that our suspicions are right." Julius insisted, but little did he know I was stubborn too!  "Let her do it, It's not like Mira will get drugged again right?" Mom sided with me, to which I clasped my hands in excitement.

"Yes! Mother's right!" Julius had no one to side with him, As I wrapped an arm around mother before sticking out my tongue at him playfully. "You two are clearly teaming up against me." He mumbled, "Great! Tell her to meet me tomorrow alright? I have some things I need to attend to."

"Also, Mom! You owe me the full story of your love story, You should've told me sooner!" I added, before exiting he office excitedly. I bumped into someone, hat made me stumble on my feet a bit. "Eek!" Izzy squealed as she almost fell off my head.

"Mira! Watch where you're going!" Izzy scolded me, As I saw Ezra's raven colored hair. "Oh Lady Hiroka, My apologies I didn't watch where I was going!" Ezra apologized profusely, I motioned it was alright.

"Call me Amira, It's alright. It became an habit of mine to doze off while walking so I didn't became aware of my surroundings." I explained, "You shouldn't have such habit, Mira!" Izzy said, lightly pulling a strand of my hair. "Ow! But Lord Yuu I got to go!"  I said waving him off, and he seemd dazed for a moment.

Ezra was lost in thought that he didn't notice someone was creeping up on him with innocent intent. "Hm? You seem close with Mira." He suddenly jumped forward, at the sudden voice. "I beg your pardon? Who are you if I may ask?" Ezra asked, completely clueless. Noticing the eery similarity between her and the Captain.

"Kendra Mirosal Hiroka. In short I am Amira's twin sister." Kendra shortly explained to the male, watching his body language with a sharp eye. "Well, I need to see her now, bye." Kendra simply bid him farewell, before trailing away.

"Kendra? Hm, Oh well. I need to go see mother before she scolds me." The male heir said, walking towards his mansion.

" The male heir said, walking towards his mansion

"Brother Nozel has been dozing off these days." Nebra whispered to her younger brother.

"Brother? I have quite noticed it too." Solid replied, As they both stood in Nebra's room to prepare for a mission. "It seems like brother is inlove, I wonder who catched his eye." Nebra laughed heartily, turning around with Solid trailing behind her.

'So please catch me when I fall.' Those simple words echoed through his mind for what felt like years as it only been hours. He run his hand through his hair, while he keeps on remembering the night of the banquet. "What is this.. Is it perhaps love? No, It can't be." He murmured to himself, placing his pen down.

That precious smile that was painted on her face, He suddenly wanted to protect. Was it because that she was kind and how her eyes gleamed when she saw him. As he somehow noticed that she was trailing farther within his grasp, As he shook his heads of such thoughts.

"Damn you Amira, Why must you make me feel like this.." He grumbled softly, Remembering that sweet smile of hers and how his name being said by the female was like a wonderful song.

" He grumbled softly, Remembering that sweet smile of hers and how his name being said by the female was like a wonderful song

I sneezed, Grabbing a tissue from before lightly wiping my nose.

"Is someone talking 'bout me?" I muttered, As I sneezed again as Izzy boredly watched me do my paperworks.

"Stop staring, it's sorta rude." I complained to the slyph who just proceeded and turned around.

Author's Note!

I have so many plans for the marriage,
YET IDK HOW TO MAKE MAKE THEM
CONFESS TO EACH OTHER

i need to come up with a scenario-
send help TvT (jk)

Not me setting Kendra and Ezra
up--