23

NOZEL TOOK A GLIMPSE of the ash brown haired woman, that had somewhat silver like locks

NOZEL TOOK A GLIMPSE of the ash brown haired woman, that had somewhat silver like locks. "Nozel-kun!" Amira beamed, As she had that sweet smile painted on her pretty features.

"Amira.. Did you wait here? How long have you been waiting?" The male suprisedly questioned, As she responded.

"Hm? I didn't wait long, I conversed with Nacht-kun for awhile." Amira smiled, As the two walked the silent hallways.

"How are you?" Amira asked, As Nozel glanced at her face. Her eyes slightly had bags under them as she looked quite tired.

Nozel convinced himself he didn't like the female over the past year so why is he feeling this again?

"I-i'm fine." Nozel replied shortly, As Amira inclined her head downwards

Yami's words echoed through his head, So far he head so many things running in his mind.

"How about you? You seem tired." Nozel asked back, As the maiden was slightly taken by suprise.

Amira cleared her throat slightly, "I'm fine, I'm just really tired. Preventing that sickness from spreading while finding a antidote was very hard." She explained, With a smile still etched on her face.

"But Nacht helped me on most of the researching, I'm thankful." Mira spoke, As Nozel tried so hard to not scoff.

"You seem to like him." Nozel whispered, As Amira's hearing was somewhat still keen.But she only heard the first words, "Pardon?" She muttered confused.

-

"I seem to what? Like?" Amira continued, catching what he said. "Oh, I don't really."

"Yami said their your type." Nozel faintly said, As Amira shook her head.

"They are! But a man who can love me truly and accept me is what I truly need." She continued, with a sweet smile.

"But, Nacht exceeds my expectations y'know?" Amira muttered, closing her eyes. Curious at what would Nozel's reaction be.

'Does he like me? I don't really know, But one thing is for sure. My feelings never changed.'  Amira thought in her mind, As her curious violet eyes glanced at his.

"Hm, Sure. Just don't tire yourself out." Nozel blatantly spoke, As Amira slowly nodded. "You too." Amira shortly replied, As he went to his younger siblings. Amira sensed two familiar manas, making her look behind.

"I bet you lame braid likes you, Ms. Violet wolfie." Yami took a huff from his cigarette, As Amira deadpanned at the nickname. "I get 500 worth of money, if i'm right." Yami wholeheartedly laughed, lightly pushing Nacht as well.

"Hmph, And what do I get from this bet?" Amira questioned, As Yami thought. "Aha! I know, I get to punch you as many times as I want." Amira said, showing her fist. Punching the air imagining it was Yami.