04

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR. DAISIES

I WALKED AROUND THE GARDEN, Calming myself down

I WALKED AROUND THE GARDEN, Calming myself down. I crouched down at a daisy bush. Picking one daisy, I held it in my hands admiring the flower.

"The weather seems nice today." I mumbled gazing at the blazing blue sky, as the sun showered down it's torrents of light. The heat wasn't too hot, nor it was cold either.

'I've sent everybody in the base on a mission and I've finished all my paper-work. Shall I pay a visit to a casino?' I stood up, pondering briefly before agreeing with myself to go. I thought before raising my hand, I caught the broom with my hands and proceeded to fly away.

I arrived at the casino and went in, I saw a familiar muscular man with black hair, 'Isn't that Yami?' I thought before walking there. "Oh, Mira it's been awhile! Come take a seat," He said laughing in a boisterous manner, I nodded my head before taking a seat. I took a glance at Yami who reeks of alcohol, before shaking my head.

"Hm? What's a beautiful lady doing here?" A boy with orange like hair chimed in a flirtatious tone, raising his eyebrows. "Hey Finral, you should stop trying to flirt with her unless you don't wanna end up dead." Yami nonchalantly said glancing at the male, as sweat trickled down the male's forehead. "Wha-What?!"

I giggled softly before responding, "You're Finral right? Im Amira Hiroka. Captain of Amethyst Wolves." I introduced myself, as a light hue of pink spread across his cheeks in embarrassment.

"Yes! I'm Finral Roulacase!" He introduced himself trying to remain composed, I offered my hand and he shook it gladly. 'Thank the Heavens for my luck today!' Finral exclaimed in his thoughts.

"Who's this young lady?" The old man asked, "Oh her? She's gonna gamble with us." Yami replied.

"Don't worry Yami! I'll win back your money!" I beamed confidently, my lips tugging upward in a excited grin. 'Although it's been awhile, my skills might've wavered a little but it won't be of any harm.' I thought inwardly, as Yami cheered.

WE WALKED OUT OF the casino, Yami holding his money proudly

WE WALKED OUT OF the casino, Yami holding his money proudly.  "You're a life saver Amira! I might've just bet my clothes if you didn't come." Yami said laughing wholeheartedly, giving me a pat on the back. "It reminds me of the old times! Back then Nacht was with us too!"

Yami slurred, as I laughed fondly at the memories. Recalling the Faust twins, it was such a golden time for me. "That reminds me, I haven't seen him in awhile."

"He's always out on his missions, he still must be in that phase of his." Yami nonchalantly said, without a tiny ounce of care. I shook my head, "That reminds me, I have a celebration for my birthday at House Hiroka. I'm inviting you and your squad to join, just to lighten the atmosphere a bit."

"Since, I think they'll be inviting some of their close acquitances as well which are from noble families." I mumbled incoherently, as the muscular male cast a knowing glance at me. He was starting to sober up a bit, "That's gotta suck then."

"I'll try to fit that party of yours into my squad's busy life," Yami chimed, rubbing his nape lazily. "If your entire squad can't attend, then can atleast Noelle and Asta go?" I inquired, hoping for Noelle to attend at least.

"Noelle? Why the sudden interest in that bird-braid's younger sister," Yami curiously questioned, poking my upper arm. "Well, you do know I was once acquainted with House Silva. I was there on Noelle's birth, and Lady Acier's.."

I heaved a deep sigh, ruffling my ash-brownish hair. I untied my half-bun, as my hair cascaded down my back. "Chill, Mira. I don't wanna hear your story when I'm absolutely wasted," Yami glared at me from his peripheral view, exhaling.

"Really? Sorry I got carried away. Just do try to attend, Yami! It's tomorrow at 8 o'clock." I waved my hand, a small smile etched on my lips. "Please do escort him back safely, he gets quite rowdy at times so good luck with that!"

I chimed, as Finral sweat-dropped. "Yes!" I giggled, before heading back to the headquarters. It was already dusk, as the skies were shrouded in darkness. 'Luckily, I didn't drink alcohol. Because I would've been lost on my way home.'

I entered the headquarters, as the fountain came to view. I went straight to the door, and twisted the cool door knob. Hearing the click-sound, I peaked my head inside.

"They must be in their chambers already," I mumbled lowly, scratching my chin lightly. I went towards the kitchen, and poured myself a cup of warm water. At night-time the base was usually quiet since it was the time for everyone's rest from their activities.

Although they can get quite rowdy in daytime, Just as I was about to leave the kitchen to walk to my chambers. I heard the clash of a sword which made me turn my head towards the training area.

"Gio?" I called out, recognizing her figure. She had her robe on, as sweat trickled down her forehead. "Greetings, Captain Hiroka!"

Fiona enthusiastically greeted, in-between pants. "Why are you training at your second day here, shouldn't you rest?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"Yes, Captain! But, I really want to diligently train to become a great magic knight." Fiona insisted, I blinked my eyes repeatedly before slowly nodding. "Sure, Gio. But make sure to not overwork yourself, you have plenty of time to always train the next day."

I spoke, as Fiona nodded. "You should head inside, it's getting late." I smiled at her, before heading towards my bedroom. Taking off my robe, I draped it over my chair.

'I'll take a quick shower, then I'll go to sleep. Since the party is tomorrow anyway,' I thought inwardly, yawning. After taking a shower, I soon laid on my bed. 'Time flies by so fast..'

I soon dozed off into slumber, not knowing the events that may happen tomorrow.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

so if you guys still
remember this was
Amira's and Phoebe's
confrontation right?

well i deleted that scene,
cuz it didn't make any sense.
so uh, enjoy mira and yami's
friendship?