25

"NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS settled, I can finally rest peacefully! Gosh, how can I forget that I still haven't told Addi and Kai

"NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS settled, I can finally rest peacefully! Gosh, how can I forget that I still haven't told Addi and Kai.." I mumbled incoherently, yawning. "I'm really suprised that I get to see you here this late, Amira." Someone spoke, As I didn't bother to answer.

Only staring at the moon, I glanced slightly behind seeing Nozel with an almost softened expression. The moonlight casting over his defined features, before I returned my gaze towards the moon.

"月が綺麗ですね?"

"THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT?"

Nozel arches his brows  slightly, gaze pinned on the ash-brown haired female who looked at him with a radiant smile that only seemed more brilliant with how the moon illuminated her figure in the dim light of the park.

It takes him back to the time they were both teenagers, running around the courtyard of House Silva with nothing in their mind but the melody of songbirds and the gentle breeze caressing their skin including the laughter brimmed with joy and an hidden softness.

"YOU'RE NOZEL RIGHT?" Amira carefully asked, looking around before meeting his gaze

"YOU'RE NOZEL RIGHT?" Amira carefully asked, looking around before meeting his gaze. The Royal who was reading an book by the grandeur gazebo shifted his attention towards the young girl around his age.  "I am, What do you want?" Nozel jabbed, while Amira tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes at such arrogant tone.

'I'm a guest, how rude..' She thought, offering him an faux delighted smile as she tip-toes. "Lady Acier told me to introduce myself to you, She said we'd be wonderful friends. I guess." Amira glanced away, lightly scratching her chin.

"You're that light mage mother keeps talking about?" Nozel questioned, earning an confirming nod from the latter.  "Yes, I am." Amira replied, slightly mocking the way he spoke to her earlier.

"I wonder what's so great about you." Nozel voices, which Amira took the opportunity to boast.  "Hm, The fact that I know proper noble etiquette and the best big sister! I also have a rare magic affinity, and very pretty. Atleast, that's what mother says." Amira boasted, bragging about her features.