❥ special chapter

KAI AND ADDISON PACED AROUND THE ROOM, while Kendra sat calmly eating a apple

KAI AND ADDISON PACED AROUND THE ROOM, while Kendra sat calmly eating a apple. "What do you think we should get sister?"

Addison questioned, her gaze falling onto Kendra. "Why are you looking at me," Kendra tilted her head to the side, standing up and placing a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Addison, I'm sure Amira will like anything we give her." Addison halted, before frustratedly combing through her dark locks. "But still, I'd like to give sister a present that she'll really like!"

Kendra shook her head, "She likes flowers, though." Addison's face lit up, "You should perhaps ask Lady Charlotte, sister spends a lot of time with her."

"That's a great idea!" Kai chimed, thanking Kendra beforehand and scurried towards the Blue Rose's headquarters along with Addison.

As soon as the twins arrived, they naturally attracted attention. "Lord Kai, Lady Addison what brings you here?"

Sol confusedly questioned, lightly scratching her chin. "Is Captain Charlotte here? If she is, I'd like to see her."

Kai stated quietly, as Addison protectively placed a hand on her brother's shoulder. "Big sister?"

Sol uttered, taking a quick glimpse at Kai. "She's busy right now."

"It'll be quick, we need to ask something about our older sister." Kai explained, "Kai, Addison. What do you need to know?"

The blonde haired maiden, asked in a soft tone. Charlotte was as poise and beautiful as ever. "Lady Charlotte!"

The twins called, a certain muscled man following right behind Charlotte. "Are we perhaps interrupting you?"

Addison asked quietly, quite puzzled. "N-no! Do you want to enter?"

"No thank you, Captain Charlotte. It'll be just a quick question anyways," Kai spoke,  "It's about sister, Amira."

Charlotte raised a brow, as Yami stood slightly behind her. "What's this about Mira?"

"It's her birthday today, how can you forget?" Charlotte sighed, Yami nodded quick to catch on. "So you're planning to get her a gift?"

The twins nodded in response, determined to get their older sister a gift. "Amira wasn't one to shop, Since she's busy. but she certainly likes pastel or any soft materials."

"She likes to eat alot as well." Yami chimed, as Charlotte sent a glare at him from the side of her eye. "Daisies are also her favorite flower, maybe you should prepare a small banquet for her?"

"We possibly won't make it, since sister is about to arrive in a few hours or so. She's away on a mission as of the moment," Addison explained, "I'll help with the preparations."

"Really?" The twin's jade orbs lit up, clasping their hands together. "Of course, it's my bestfriend's birthday I should help."

"How about you Captain Yami?" Kai turned to the said captain, as Yami took a huff from his cigarette. "I'll tag along, wait a moment. I'll invite my squad members as well,"