❥ special chapter

NOZEL'S POV ! [this starts when they first met in their childhood and slowly makes it's way to the current timeline

NOZEL'S POV ! [this starts when they first met in their childhood and slowly makes it's way to the current timeline.] subtle manga spoilers about nacht's past! in author's note.

I LEFT MY ROOM, and walked to the gardens as mother instructed. She wanted me to meet her so-called prodigy, or a disciple of some sorts. Mother talked alot about her, and naturally sparked curiosity within me

I neared the gazebo, a ash-brown haired female catching my attention. She held a porcelain-white teacup in her dainty hands, as she conversed with mother.

"Oh, Nozel! You're here." Mother quipped, as she gestured for me to sit. I shook my head, as mother let out a sigh before gesturing to the unfamiliar female.

"You guys should introduce yourselves to each other." A middle-aged woman suggested, whom I assumed was her mother. The ash-haired female nodded, and stood up.

She walked infront of me, which caused me to be a tad bit surprised. "You're gonna follow or?" She chimed softly, as her gaze lingered.

I swiftly nodded and followed, letting the silence envelope us. "You're Nozel right?" She asked, as I can only nod at her question. She seemed extraordinary in some way,

"I'm Amira, Amira Hiroka." She introduced herself with a cheery smile plastered across her features. Amira had ash-brown hair that was just above her shoulders, and pretty violet orbs that──wait did I just admit her eyes are pretty?

Nonetheless, I shook off my thoughts. Amira gaped at the flowers, practically beaming with her aura. I deemed her as child-like, and too happy? I don't even know anymore.

Amira plucked a flower out of a branch, and loosely slid it atop her ear. She turned her face to me with a smile, and asked. "Does it look good on me?"

"It does." I saw her violet orbs widened at me, before a cheeky-grin stretching out on her lips. "My, so you can be honest too."

Amira teased, as she turned away from me. I cursed at myself inwardly, since that was supposed to stay inside my mind. I huffed quietly, taking a swift glimpse at her.

Her cheeks had a faint hue of red spread across it, that she desperately wanted to hide. I was confused if it was because of the weather or my remark.

We started to get to know each other more and more, or likely getting to know her. Amira spent most of her time here training with mother, I sometimes saw her with Nebra and Solid too.

Years passed, Mother was pregnant yet again. I thought it'd probably be her last, and it was. When we heard that she was likely going to die in child-birth, that part devastated us. Mother spent her time with us more to cherish what time she has left,

And that spitefully-awaited day had arrived, We waited outside the door to Mother's chambers. Her faint cries was heard, as I took a glimpse at Amira who was trying to maintain a emotionless-expression. "Hah, this is hard."