24

I HAD A GOOD night's rest, As I stretched my arms

I HAD A GOOD night's rest, As I stretched my arms. I yawned softly, getting out of my bed. I fixed my bed before walking to the bathroom to take a shower, afterward wearing my noble attire.

A white trenchcoat with golden linings, partnered with a collared shirt and a skirt that ended just above my knees.
And finally, sandals I wore my gloves on my hands, before tying my hair into a bun placing a white rose clip.

Though this wasn't really I could call a noble attire, since most ladies would wear those extravagant dresses. I'd wear that in occasions, But since I was only paying a simple visit to my siblings I figured this would be okay.

Sighing softly, I went out of my room seeing mother waiting for me.

-

"Mom?" Amira called out, Hermione's gaze went to her as she smiled faintly. "Hi Mira!" Amira hugged Hermione, As Hermione patted her back. "It's been awhile." Amira nodded, yawning. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, I'm paying a visit to Kendra and the others. Do you wanna come?" Amira questioned, awaiting Hermione's reply. "Would I be welcome there?" Hermione said, slightly a whisper. "Of course you'll be welcomed, You're the first wife. Not a mistress." Amira snorted, giving a small smile. "Come! Addison and Kai would love to meet you."

The two arrived at the manor, As the butlers quickly welcomed their masters. Amira noticed the tense and quiet atmosphere in the manor, As she glanced at her mother.

They got closer and closer to the voices, entering the main room. "What! I didn't poison that brat, I can sue you for what you are doing!" Amanda yelled furiously, as her gaze met Amira's. "Oh, I forgot about this honestly-"

"You! You're the reason their accusing me come here you!" Amanda said, breaking out of their grasp attempting to pull Amira's arm. To which Hermione intervened in, "Ah, My daughter is really tired to deal with your nonsense now. Give us a break."

Hermione chides, while Amira looked very unamused before she looked towards Addison and Kairon.  "Sister..! Mom didn't do anything wrong!" Addison yelled in defense, making Amira hesitant. Noticing Kendra approaching them, she bowed her head slightly at the sight of mother. Before glancing at her twin. "What will you do Amira?" Kendra asked bluntly, As I glared at her.

"Idiot! Why aren't you helping your little sister!" Amira glared at her, raising her hand slightly to scare Kendra playfully. Kendra flinched, scurrying off to Addison. "Kendra-onee.. Why isn't Amira onee-sama answering my question."

"Aha! You can't even answer your little sister's question Amira, are you scared? That their oh so great sister is accusing an innocent civilian trying to live their life happily with their family." Amanda laughed, raising a brow.

Amira's eyes widened, turning to look at the female. "What did you say? May you repeat it Amanda?" She said with a hint of irritation, while Hermione placed a hand on her shoulder calmly.

"I'll handle this Amira, you've been tired from your journey-"

"Huh? Why can't you answer it Amira! Are you scared?" Amanda mocked, cutting off mother. "You, you disgusting wench. How dare you interrupt me while I am was speaking? You do not have the right to accuse my daughter of such things when you've done dirty things to obtain my position!" Hermione irked, making Amira stand back in fury.

"What.?" Addison's mouth quivered, her older sisters bewildered. "Kendra and Mira, We aren't real sisters..?" Addison questioned, watching as the both of them stayed silent.

Technically since, I was the daughter of Julius and Hermione. Yes, I am not their sibling by blood.

"Addison, hear me out.. We may not be biological sisters but the bond we formed over the years is something thay cannot be changed by blood." I explained, as Addison glanced at Kendra. Kai who was clinging on Addison's sleeve, quietly watched. Stopped himself from crying. "Kendra onee-sama.." Addison uttered, her tears falling down her cheek.

"Addison, Your mother committed a crime. She was the one who attempted to drug me through Hanabi. And.. It was for you, So you could inherit the treasures and shares I have." I explained firmly, As I turned away.

"Well, I'm sorry. I may seem kind but I won't let things like that pass. She must rot in the dungeons and atone for her sins and drugs like that are illegal." Amira continued. "I don't know what you want me to confess but, It's still a crime." She said seriously, As Addison's eyes widened.

"Addi-dear! Don't believe whatever that brat says!" The Captain scoffed at Amanda's remark. "Please, I don't know why'd you be jealous of a brat like me." She mocked, turning around.

"You there, Bring her to the dungeons. Notify the Wizard King at once, Then I shall take my leave." I said, As Addison wiped her tears. I walked towards the two of them, they flinched. I gave them both a hug and they were stiff.

"I apologize for not telling you after all this time. I did not want to burden your youth with our complicated family line, and so did Kendra. But Kairon, Addison, I want you to know that even if we are not siblings by blood I will treat you the same. And, please look at me like I'm still your older sister." I begged, tears brimming in my waterline.  "Sister.."

They murmured before returning the embrace. "Nothing will destroy our bond." Addison reassured, stifling the sobs threatening to escape her lips. "Yeah, and we didn't know mother did that.. we're ashamed."

"You don't have to be mad at your mother because of that, she still gave birth to you and cared for you like a good mother would. She simply didn't extend her affection to me and Kendra. Some of the things she did were for the benefit of your future." Amira softly said, while the two seemed stubborn. Knowing that they were still sensitive, she let them be.

Soon, Amira treated them all to ice-cream to brighten their moods along with Hermione. And after everything was resolved she walked to a nearby park alone, basking in the cold air and the moon's light.