11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN. STAR FESTIVAL (III)
[ LIGHT SPOILERS FOR THE
STAR FESTIVAL ARC ! ]

 STAR FESTIVAL (III)[ LIGHT SPOILERS FOR THE STAR FESTIVAL ARC ! ]

I STUMBLED FORWARD, MY VISION was practically spinning inwardly. I looked up to see an crowd with shocked looks on heir faces. I embarrassedly straightened my posture and cleared my throat.

"My apologies for being late to this special event. I would like to excuse the captain of Blue Rose Knights and Black Bulls as they are absent today. Something currently came up for the both of them, I shall attend instead in honor of them." I quickly explained with an apologetic smile, bowing my head afterwards.

The crowd whispered to each other and murmurs were heard all around. Julius glanced at me with an curious expression written on his face, before also clearing his throat.

"Then, We have the captain of Amethyst Wolves. Amira Hiroka." Julius continued, Cheers erupt from the crowd.
An gentle smile crept on my face,   slightly waving to the crowd with my hand. The king went out to give an announcement to the citizens, listening to his drawed out speech a bit unamusedly.

"Is that really the king? Julius is way better━" I quickly gestured for Izzy to shut up since her voice was so loud and clear, than even my co-captains glanced at me weirdly.  "You Idiot! Pay attention." I chide, now glancing at the king who was displaying an monarch of himself with his magic.

the king also mentioned something about Royal Knights, The ones who are the representative of the squad or chosen by the captain will take the exam. It's an exam for those who will come and defeat the Eye Of The Midnight Sun.

Then Asta and Yuno came and showed the crowd that even if they are peasants, they can still be strong. Something like that which made the crowds overwhelmed of their strength.

After all of that the rankings were announced, The Golden Dawn came in first place. Black bulls in second place, Which left the crowd shocked as they always were last in the rankings. 'They deserve it.' I thought almost proudly, Even thought we wanted to be atleast second, It didn't matter to me that much.  The Amethyst Wolves came in third which caught me off guard for an minute.

Shouts and cheers were heard, I look around the crowd and saw my squad-mates cheering loudly and my siblings waving at me. An grateful smile appeared on my face and gave them an thumbs up warmly, while they announced the other rankings.

After the announcement, I was in the tower about to descend down the stairs. An languid sigh escaped my lips as I soon bumped into Julius who seemed to be looking for me.
"Amira? I have something to discuss with you." He said, rather seriously. I raised my brows in suprise of his tone, I merely nodded and beckoned for him to continue.

"I want you to join Royal Knights as one of the supporting leaders. Alongside Mereoleona and Nozel." He said gently, an surprised yelp escaping my lips as I blink owlishly.  "This is so sudden! What happened?!" I queried, staring at the man infront of me in bewilderment. "You are simply an great and capable leader."

"So you're saying that Nozel and Lady Mereoleona isn't?"

"No, no it's not like that. You can support them all greatly."

"I won't be coming with them to infiltrate the base, it'd be be best to stay here in Clover if anything happens." I explain softly, observing as he nodded his head. "Well then, Have an great night Mira. I have to get going." He waved me off with an smile. I simply bowed my head briefly, mirroring his smile for an moment.

AMIRA WENT DOWN THE TOWER, surprise hugs embracing her as if it were an ambush on their beloved captain

AMIRA WENT DOWN THE TOWER, surprise hugs embracing her as if it were an ambush on their beloved captain. "H..hey! All of you are heavy!" She giggled warmly, her squadmates around her giggled as well. She patted their backs gently with an wide smile. "You guys did great!" Amira  looks at them with fondness.

"Yeah! I was slightly suprised by Black Bulls being second though, As far as I remember they always placed last on the ranks." Caleb chirped, shrugging his shoulders.

"Mhmm, But they have been protecting Clover Kingdom more frequently you see, You shouldn't really underestimate them." Amira said, eliciting nods from all of them. To be frank they were the only squad that wasn't angry or disappointed that the Black Bulls were second rather than their own squad.

It was maybe because of Amira's influence on her squad, She told her squad as long as they worked hard it's alright.
Third place is an high rank I could say, Amira was still proud nevertheless. Amira waved her hand goodbye to her squad, before making her way to the tavern that was rented off by the Wizard King.

She pushed open the doors and saw her comrades already there. She took a seat on the other side of her bestfriend that was slightly getting sober. "So, is your hangover bad?" Amira teasingly jabbed, making Charlotte sigh. "Please stop."

Amira laughed in entertainment before ordering an drink from the bartender, quickly taking an curious sip at the drink before softly humming in delight. 'This tastes oddly sweet!' Yami was boasting off his squad's ranking, eliciting annoyed groans from his comrades.

"Shut it, foreigner." The Silver Eagles Captain annoyedly mutters, making Yami laugh even louder. "Hey! Did you even hear what I-" Nozel said in exasperation, but paused when Amira looked at him with a raise of her eyebrow and by the slight warning of the bartender.

He sat back down, clearing his throat. "Oh? What made you stop Nozel? You have time to braid your bangs so i assume you have enough time to fight me!" Yami continues jabbing at the royal, making me inwardly face-palm.

"Yami, I know you're proud but this won't be enjoyable if you keep boasting." Amira warned gently, the dark haired man turned to glance at her. "Now that i think of it, Braids will also suit you Mira!" He laughed, As she narrowed her eyes.

Charlotte glanced at her bestfriend, who was glaring at the dark haired man. 'Braids? Will Yami notice me if I braid my hair? Why did he notice Mira but in all honesty it does suit her.' Charlotte thought, As she was slightly getting sober. The brunette simply sighed, but truthfully, she was enjoying tonight's occasion.