EPILOGUE

[  try reading this slowly to match the song !enjoy !~  ]

enjoy !~  ]

I YAWNED SOFTLY, rubbing my eyes lightly. I adjusted to the light of the surroundings, before my stare landed on Nozel's arm placed around my waist.

My lips curled into a tiny smile, placing a chaste kiss on his forehead before slowly taking his arm off me. I stood up, before walking to the bathroom to begin my routine.

I changed into my normal casual attire, but still comfortable. Closing the bathroom door, I saw Nozel slowly waking up. "Good morning!"

I happily greeted, "Good morning.." He greeted back, his voice somewhat raspy. "I'll wait for you to get ready, then we can have breakfast."

Nozel hummed in response, before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I placed my hair into a bun, sliding a ring on my ring finger.

Nozel walked out, "My siblings will be coming over, since they insisted on meeting me." I informed the male, with a quiet laugh.

He nodded, As we went outside the bedroom. Arriving at the dining room, "Good morning, Lady and Lord Silva."

The butler politely greeted, As I did as well. Today was just a break given to us by the Wizard King. I finished eating breakfast, walking towards the lounging room.

Nozel sat beside me, as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Ne, Nozel-kun. Can I braid your hair?"

The male furrowed his eyebrows, As I laughed at his reaction. "Heavens, no."

"Come on!" I laughed more, poking his shoulder. An irk mark appeared on his forehead, not responding. "No."

"Does it hurt your pride? Come on, I'm your wife y'know!~" I emphasized the 'wife', as his cheeks turned red at the words. "I-it does not."

I chuckled quietly, stopping myself from teasing him further. "Lady Silva, the young masters has arrived." I quickly brightened up at the mention of my siblings, rushing to the front to greet them.

"Addison!"

"Amira-onee!" I brought her into my embrace, as we twirled around together in a laughing fit. I pulled away, as my gaze darted towards the other two.

Kai hugged me, As Kendra did aswell. "Amira-onee, I have so many things I want to tell you!"

Addison walked infront, as this certainly wasn't the first time she visited the manor. She'll always find free time to meet me, and the first one to know when I'm free.

"Addison is slowly turning like you Amira-nee, She certainly matches the energy you have." Kendra informed me, As I chuckled. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"I guess." Kendra laughed, Kai following Addison 'Wait up, Addi-nee!'

We sat at the couch, 'Ara, Nozel must've gone upstairs already.' I thought inwardly, As I smiled.