10

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN. STAR FESTIVAL (II)

THEIR EYES GLEAMED IN DELIGHT before running off to one of the booths

THEIR EYES GLEAMED IN DELIGHT before running off to one of the booths. I sighed softly before going to them along with Kendra. "Nee-san! Please help us win this!" Addison called out, pointing to an archery stall.

Out of us four siblings Addison was the most energetic and cheery one. As she can always lighten anyone's moods, Well I have to say she has gotten an trait from me or more.

She was always willing to help, As she also has many suitors to which she turned down. 'I'd like to be independent, it isn't the right time for me to worry about marriage or love.' She's got that from me too. Everyone adores her for her personality, as she is also known as my younger sister.

"Your great at archery right nee-san?" She asked, giving me that puppy eyes that always without a doubt made me give in reluctantly.  "I used to do that when i was younger, But i'll try for you." I answered, sending an faint smile. The man gave me an bow with three arrows, I narrowed my eyes in concentration.  I pulled the string and the arrow hit the mark, As the owner of the booth's eyes widened.

I let out a short exhale before doing the same with the others, The man gave me an smile before glancing to Addison. "Congratulations! Now what prize will you like?" He asked Addison, She tapped her fingers on her chin, humming softly.

She pondered in thought, and the concentrated expression on her face made us giggle. "I want that teddy bear! With the pink rose please!" She said, clasping her hands together.

"Kai? Do you want one?" I asked my little brother, he shook his head with a smile.  Addison got the prize and hugged it tightly, "Thank you, sister!" She said before embracing me as well. "No problem, Addi."

We went to different shops for an hour before they got exhausted. Apparently some butlers came and took the things they've won and brought it back home.

So they wouldn't really struggle walking with it. "Guys, Is it alright if we stay at Charlotte's booth for awhile?" I asked them, They just nodded before following me. I looked around before finding her and Sol, I went there and casually walked past the crowd to greet the Blue Rose Captain.