Chapter 28.

After we had all finished looking around and giggling and chatting with Mrs. Sandler and mom, we packed ourselves in the living room and switched on the TV to watch some comedy show.

Mrs. Sandler served us some ice cream to enjoy along with the show. It was nice having a sense of belonging and I couldn't wish for more as I placed my head on Felix's chest.

We talked and asked questions about ourselves, we even went to the stream in the garden to relax by it. Felix and I took some dips whiles the adults stayed under umbrellas with the women chatting about some horrid magazine with the same amount of horrid women who looked like dolls with the amount of makeup and lipstick they were wearing.

No offense to my makeup-wearing girls out there but trust me, the women in the magazine were just over the rails with the makeup. Their faces looked like they just finished with a Chinese Peking Opera about zombies.

The pictures in the magazine instantly made me give an instant oath to myself that I was never gonna try some makeup.

After a well enjoyed afternoon and lunch, the evening rolled around signaling the end of the day and the end of my peaceful mind. I was going on a date with Felix and I was freaking out because I was also thinking of doing you know..that with him after the date. He was my boyfriend after all.

We told Mrs. Sandler that we were going to skip supper to go do something in town. She didn't even bat an eyelid and she agreed to it. We went upstairs and prepared for the much-awaited date.

After being all set up in my white shirt and blue shorts, I stepped out of the room to meet Felix. He didn't want to make us late so he freshened up using one of the guest rooms. He was in a tight button-up shirt coupled with black jeans and his hair was gelled back. If he used to be handsome then he was now more than surreal.

He seemed to be equally stricken with awe as he looked over at me and practically eye fucked me.

"Let's just go before we are late" I chuckled.

"Sure" he extended his hand and I slipped mine into it as we went downstairs.

Mom and Mrs. Sandler were sitting on a couch reading another magazine chirping some ideas here and there and giggling.

"So we're leaving and don't wait for us," Felix told them as we passed them by.

"Don't be ridiculous, who would wait for you when both of you, when you are looking so handsome" Mrs. Sandler winked.

"And enjoy yourselves boys" mom added in a whisper mischievously.

"We are out of here!" I shouted with a blush on my cheeks dragging a Felix who found me blushing at the words of those two old ladies hilarious, behind me.

"Hey, we are out, and just chill" he stopped abruptly and laughed when we got close to the garage.

I glared at him and stomped off to his car standing beside it.

He caught up but instead of coming to his car, he beckoned for me to follow him outside again.

Too tired to argue and to ask him why I followed him and we stopped just outside the garage.

"Now take this" he placed a car key in my hand.

With a confused frown, I asked "And why is that?"

"Now press the unlock button" he proceeded without answering the question.

I pressed the unlocked button and the new car which was just added to the garage responded with a clock sound.

More confused I asked " Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking off"