Chapter 26.

I came out of the bathroom to see Felix on a call. I snorted, that guy is mostly glued to that piece of technology. It was like his second life. He was currently sitting by the window and wanting to get a little naughty, I coughed dramatically and smirked when he turned around.

I let the towel wrapped around me fall and pool around my ankles. Then with a tentative walk to the closet, I pretended to pick something on the floor. I twirled and faced Felix winking at him. His jaw stood wide open with his eyes more than saucers and arms limp at his sides.

"You know, bugs could crawl into your mouth," I said nonchalantly.

Felix realized how he was, dashed out of the room tripping twice in the process, not caring about his phone which fell from his hands.

I took the phone and cleared my throat "Please he is currently busy, I promise he'll call back later. Bye," I spoke into the phone with a sassy tone.

"Sure, bye" a feminine voice responded.

I proceeded to the closet and took one of Felix's hoods and coupled it with a shirt from my clothes. Pulling on some socks, I went out of the room to find Felix.

I found him lying on a couch in the living room and all flustered up.

I coughed to get his attention.

"Don't dare say anything about what happened" he raised his hands in the air.

"Why and when did I say I was gonna do so?" I raised both eyebrows even though his eyes were closed.

He stood up and exhaled looking at me with a skeptical expression "Why did you do that!"

"Your ears told me they were tired so I should free them and that I did"

"I can't believe you" he threw his arms around.

"I don't see a reason why" I smirked.

"Anyways, come take a seat I need to tell you something"  he shifted and patted a space next to him.

I sat down and gave him a ' go on'  expression.

"My Mom would be here soon with my Dad for dinner. After dinner, we would go to the hospital to pick your mom" he paused and took a sip from a bottle of water "And my Mom can be very mommy-ly . She can be way too clingy and overbearing, just bear with her and tell me when you dislike anything she does, okay?"

"Okay, I will but I don't think your mom can be that bad" I replied with a chuckle.

"Trust me and take that from me. I have been staying with her for a while" he chuckled.

"Felix?"

"Mm-hm"

"Don't you think we are taking this moving in and settling in too fast? Besides, I think I'm settling in way too fast?" I ranted a little about my doubts and fears.

"Hey, look at me" he cupped my cheeks, " I say it's okay and I really want this, and trust me we are not rushing anything and taking anything way too fast, alright?"

I still looked a little unconvinced.

"Well, if you don't trust yourself then at least trust me and do this for me okay?" His eyes pleaded with me.

I exhaled and huffed " Okay fine. And just know you're way too sappy, it creeps me out sometimes"

"And I'll kill you with that" he kissed me.

I opened my mouth to retort but the loud sound of the doorbell stopped me as it echoed through the house. I raised my eyebrow at Felix.

"That must be my Mom" he whispered and stood up to go open the door for her.