Chapter 29.

Mature scenes ahead.

As we danced, I couldn't help but smile to myself, all I wanted was to have a good and normal family but now what I had was more than I expected. I had a hot boyfriend, a good mom, and a good boyfriend's family, and now a good home. I couldn't wish for more.

I chuckled mentally or rather loud as Felix gave me la ook.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am"

He smiled and tightened his hold on my waist, his head on my neck breathing me in and suddenly I am conscious about everything, his breath, his body heat, my racing nerves, my heart, and even how his dick was pulsing and straining in his jeans against me.

And it didn't help to remove the thought that had been plaguing my mind all day, having sex with him. My hormones got out of control and all I could feel at that moment was Felix and his hard-on alone and how he was changing my body effortlessly. Blood rushed down south and I was secretly praying that I survive the intense heat and hormones flooding through my veins.

Gathering all the courage I had left, or maybe the adrenaline in my body gathered all the sexual frustration in my body, or just suddenly I had realized how sexy my boyfriend was as I stood on my toes and leaning on into his ear.

"Can we have sex tonight?" I whispered more sultry than I wanted though nervousness was my first intention.

Felix tensed a little and froze in place and I regretted ever saying that out loud without thinking that it would have spoiled our moment together.

"I mean if you're not okay, I was just wondering so let's just say I didn't say this" I hurriedly added and separated from Felix to go sit down muttering curses under my breath.

But Felix took hold of my hand crushing me back into his body and now flushing us together that I could feel his dick moving on my thighs

"I was just surprised, but if you think you're ready so am I. So are you ready?" He whispered into my ear.

"I am" I responded, gaining confidence from nowhere.

"Then I would make sure you don't regret this"

And lips crashed onto each other, pure passions flowing through. I kissed Felix with all my being, wanting to get and know all of him. He kissed me like I was the last thing on Earth his life depended on, his big muscular body holding me securely flush against him, silently promising me a haven.

My hands found their way under his shirt onto his hairy chest, roaming all over his chest and eventually over his abs trailing the dark hair that led to his hardened member. His hands squeezed my bottom gently, grinding gently on me.

If I knew heat and fire, then compared to this what I knew was even colder than ice and hotter than fire, hell the sun even be damned.

My insides were melting, my body so hot that my shirt clung to my body, my shorts hugging me and exposing me.

We both gasped when we separated but kept our foreheads touching with our eyes closed.

"Change of plans" Felix muttered.

"Yeah? So what now?"

"You know I have a room upstairs"

"And why is this making me feel like  a bad employee since I know nothing about my workplace?" I chuckled.

"That I agree"

I slapped him playfully "But I think Prem is still here"

"No he isn't, he went out after serving us and we won't be disturbed tonight and tomorrow too. I told them to take the day off"