Chapter 15.

Whatever kind of sound the phone was producing as my alarm blasted out loud in my room to wake me up.

I stretched a little bit and stood up going straight to the bathroom to empty my crying bladder. I came back and changed into my extra short shorts and my gray oversized singlet to do some workouts before my day officially began.

After about eighteen minutes I was done and decided to go downstairs after stretching. I didn't bother to change because I remember vaguely that Tye didn't return from The Dunes last night with his friends and the last time I checked, Eugene was out too. Argh, talking about Eugene, I really can't believe that I allowed him to persuade me into having an almost lunch date with him. I exhaled and placed earbuds into my phone dancing away to a song I was playing.

Oh, a tip to never tell, I more or less stole it from Felix's car last time and I have my reasons. The earbuds were so beautiful and explicit that my hands kept on twitching till I got them and besides Felix wouldn't even bat an eye when he finds out. And since I have received no call about it it's either what I said or he hasn't found out. Not that I want him to care about or find about it.

Mom was being her as usual and was sleeping without care. I placed her breakfast in her fridge and left a note beside her bed about my whereabouts. The walk on the familiar road to my workplace was quite nice as compared to the numerous times I had walked on the same road.

Most at times, my head would be in the thinking kingdom but today felt different, it was as if something good was going to happen. Shaking my head to rid it of thoughts I continued my journey to where I worked.

I found Gideon by the entrance and greeted him, which he replied with an amazing exciting response. I swear if he wasn't a little bit old and that I think he might be in a relationship or even not interested in me at all, I would have dated him. Not that I wasn't crushing on him, Just in case you were wondering I remember Prem saying he was 27 years old. I smiled to myself and sighed so that's how it feels to crush or feel something good toward someone. Gideon is, was, and will be my first crush, something I found quite endearing and silly.

Look at me crushing, I laughed in my head and I think I might have laughed out loud too because someone cleared his throat and I looked up to see Prem with a scrunched face and a tilted head looking at me like I had grown two extra heads.

"And what's got you so bubbly in the morning?" He crossed his arms.

I blushed and replied "nothing serious, an old joke popped up"

"Ok" he seemed not to be convinced but he left at that.

I quickly went to change into my work clothes and came out to assist Prem. We worked on the menu and by the time the restaurant started filling up, everything was ready, and just like that, the day began.

Prem and I had finished with an order and we were basking in the pride we got from observing our masterpiece. Apparently, someone had ordered some Thai foods which I so love to prepare so I taught Prem how to maneuver his way around and our final masterpiece was eye-catching.

" It's so beautiful" Prem whispered with pride.

"Yeah, it is" I agreed.

One of the waiters came and got it out to the waiting customer.

"Oh, the boss would be coming to visit here and have a little meeting with us" Prem suddenly spoke out.

"Oka,y but where is he coming from?" I couldn't help but allow my curiosity to sink out.

"He's been in town for a few days. Maybe a week or two" he replied.
"He wanted to do something out of the country but it seems his father misses him and wants him to be close so he made this restaurant and gave it to him" he added and started cleaning the filth left after our work.