Chapter 12.

After a meal that Felix handsomely prepared for us, I went into the bathroom to prepare for bed. Felix lent me some of his clothes to change into and went to make some important calls as he put them.

Throughout my bathroom business, there was only one thought that kept popping in and out of my head. Felix likes me and I'm liking him back.  Maybe, I was being too rash or jumping to conclusions too early but I wasn't so dumb and separated from the world that I wouldn't know if someone was hitting on me. And the prospect of having someone to like me genuinely was making me like a high school squealing girl. I brushed my teeth and shook my head to clear these thoughts away.

I came back to what was the living room of the treehouse to find Felix sitting on the sofa staring at his phone.

"Um hey, I'm done so you can use the bathroom now" I notified and smiled even though he was still not looking at me.

"OK I just have to" he started but stopped when he raised his head to look at me.

Suddenly a gigantic cough overtook his throat with weird sounds coming out. I scurried over to his side and patted his back to relieve him.

"Are you okay now?" I asked with a heavy sigh when his cough finally went down.

He cleared his throat and just nodded his head.

"Where are the pants that I gave you to wear?" he asked without looking at me.

"Oh that, it was too big and long so I just discarded it since the top did a pretty good job in covering most of my body" I answered and backed away a little to inspect it.

I am tall but not that tall and also not that small but Felix had a great big body with bulging muscles that shamed mine. I love to work out alright but what really concerns me is not gaining weight and a bloated tummy so I'm quite lean but Felix was huge but not that huge. The long sleeves shirt covered from my shoulders almost to the middle of my thigh but was not that big maybe two sizes than me.

"Um, okay" he nodded and I noticed a blush building its way onto his face.

See he definitely likes me. And I'm not squealing mentally.

"I'll be in the bathroom" he quickly added and hurried into the bathroom.
The bathroom was slammed close and I could hear him sighing behind the door.

I laughed and plopped down on the couch right where Felix was sitting. Actually, I wanted to wait for him before going to bed but I remembered not getting through to mom so tried calling mom. This time the phone was switched off. I sighed and gave up marveling at the designs of the room again. I think Felix took so much time in the bathroom that I got tired of waiting and started wandering about. I noticed a creative design was stretched along the walls from the kitchen across the bathroom door to the front door. Why didn't I notice it before?

I moved closer and saw that the design was a painting; a painting of the green forestry we were in and some adding. The painting was very beautiful and carefully made. Congrats to the artist. I placed my right fingers on the painting and traced it whiles following it and right when I got to the bathroom door is opened, revealing Felix in his boxer briefs with a towel draped over his shoulders.

He froze when he saw me and I didn't want to check him out but I did and checked everything from his head to his toe including you know what down south.

"I knew you were big and muscular but didn't imagine that you were this huge and defined" I commented and smiled not really knowing that my words had somehow a double meaning.

Instead of him replying, Felix just opened his mouth like a fish out of water and slammed the door shut in my face.

Okay, that was entirely my fault. I had no and absolutely no ill intentions but I just wanted to see how his body looked without clothes. You can't blame me.