Epilogue.

It has been a year and a half now since everything with Felix began and he had made me one of the happiest people in the face of the Earth. He is now officially my husband, yep, yep he proposed right before I entered college and I obviously accepted it even though I think he was just jealous  about the possibility of me having hot his to hit on me during my days in college so decided to seal me with his vows.

It's the winter break and I'm currently lying down on my bed sandwiched between two bodies. One very much small and very clingy, one very big and hulky and also very clingy,

Joelle and Felix respectively.

Joelle stirred a little, clutching my shirt more tightly getting that I would take her back to her room again. It wasn't that I had a problem with her sleeping by my side but it was our Mom's exact words that "allowing her to sleep by your side every night is not in her best interests" so in the middle of night I take her back to her room whenever she sleeps by me. I wasn't going to do that now though mom would be huffing and scoffing in the morning.

Mom named her after me saying I was the one who took care of them when she wasn't in her best shape and I deserved to be given some praise at least. Sometimes I really hate how she thinks. Joelle has very well been more clingy and following me everywhere like I was her Mom which was both exciting and exhausting. I bet she even thinks Mom was an alien who just gave her food.

She is always with me when I'm around and though mom loves that I get along very well with my sister, she also hates that I get all the attention. The jealousy of Mom's.

So far, life's been good and not so rocky like I'm used to. Everything just goes on quite smoothly and I'm very happy that at least mom has found peace again and myself of course.

Thinking about mom, I think she might be bursting into my room anytime soon as Joelle should have been in her bed by this time.

Just then the door creaked a little as the person entering tried to do it as gently as possible. Speak of Definitely mom's style.

"Speak of the devil" I grumbled.

"I don't why she is still here!" she muttered as she tried to pick Joelle up.

"Mom just let her be for tonight"

"I thought we talked about this!" she hissed lowly to me.

"Mom, please" I pleaded.

With a huff she glared at me and finally gave in with a shake of her head and left the room.

I smiled and pulled Joelle's tiny form to my body and pushed myself deeper into Felix going back to sleep. I had a date with Felix tomorrow and also a hell lot of words to hear from mom. I chuckled and closed my eyes releasing a loud sigh.

Thank whatever was out there that showed me so much grace to give me Felix and his family. We haven't heard from Tye and dad, I wasn't even planning on that either and Eugene had visited twice with his boyfriend, he had really changed for the better. And boy , the guy was hellbent on being the goody two shoes and it has really helped him and that makes me really proud of him.

Now all I had to worry about was my new family and my education to become a psychologist.

I woke up in the morning to see Sarah, that's how I call Mrs Sandler now and the butler, yep we got a new butler (Royce was on a forced vacation, courtesy of me and Sarah, the old man really needed to breathe some non Sandler air)  busily trying to put some dishes together.

I laughed out loud because they were fuzzy and slumping and sighing in defeat every now and then, an indication that she was trying to make a new meal and it's being hard on her.

Sarah as lovely as she can be gave me a good hard glare. That's how it's is everytime she struggles with her food. She thinks luck is punishing her as I always tend to fix the problems she couldn't even find when she was trying to cook. Our cooking drama ends right when the meal has been devoured by the three gigantic testosterones in the mansion. Felix and his brother Rick (who came down with his wife because she was pregnant and he thought being around family was gonna be good for both of them), along with their dad eat like a dramatic combination of a bear and a pig plus a horse, I leave that to your imagination. And that's just about most of our mornings.

We all bicker, have some family time in the garden and just wait for the day to roll around for some and others just go back to their respective businesses. Time has been passing too fast for my good not allowing me to savor all these good memories, luck had called me to her side now and everything just fall into right place if you exclude the occasional shortcomings. Well, evey normal and good family have these sort of things, it binds them together more tight after they make peace so I'm not even completely complaining in the slightest way.

I love my new family, I love Felix and I love my life now. My dream of a normal and perfect family has just been fulfilling to more than the brim that it now overflows. Love is truly a magical thing....

The End....