Six

Louis P.O.V

As my mind started to wander again, I was pulled away from it. Turning my attention to the coach who was shouting my name. "LOUIS" I heard Coach Durr shout. "Yeah" I looked up responding to him. "Pay attention" I nodded before turning to see the rest of the football team waiting for me to start.

Wow I wonder how long I was lost in my thoughts, I've been getting lost in my thoughts a lot lately due to Mr styles filling my mind, with his breath taking view.

~~~

As the whistled blew, training came to a stop. Coach dismissing me and the rest of the team. I started to head towards the changing rooms, seeing Niall standing just a couple of steps in front of me, waiting for me.

I sent him a smile which he returned before we walked side by side, talking about random things in life. We both got changed and started to make our way out of the changing rooms, heading towards the car park.

"Ah Louis, I forgot to ask earlier but could you drop me off home? Because I kind of lost my car." Niall said grabbing my attention. "You what?" I questioned, I couldn't hold my laughter in so the next minute I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. "How in hell did you lose your car?" I managed to speak through laughter.

"Well I parked it somewhere and then later on when I came back I couldn't find it" I barely heard Niall speak as I was still laughing hard. He just shrugged his shoulders after speaking which made me laugh more. "Only you would be able to do that" after I said that we both were laughing, we must look like right crack heads.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure walking out the front doors of the school. As mine and Niall's laughter died down, my eyes caught onto the figures body. My eyes trailed up their body, knowing who it was but wanting to make sure it was that person. The tall figure looked up and their green eyes caught my stare. A blush appeared on my face, trying to cover up my starring I looked away back at Niall, remembering what we were talking about before our fit of laughter.

I stood up straight and looked at Niall before shaking my head and replying to his earlier question. "Even tho you are an idiot for losing your car, yes I will give you a lift home." I let out a little chuckle before getting my keys out my pocket. "Thankyou so much Louis, you're the best" Niall happily spoke giving me a toothy smile. "Anytime" I replied giving a smile back, before unlocking my black Volkswagen GTI, that I got as a present from my family. Niall walked around to the passenger seat, while I walked to the drivers side.

As I opened my door, I could feel someone's eyes on me. I looked up and saw Niall was in the car, before looking to where the few cars remained to quickly catch Mr Styles looking at me before he looked away, driving out of his parking spot in his what looked like brand spanking new black Range Rover.

I jumped back as a horn sounded, I looked into my car to see Niall sitting there in the passenger seat trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes, looking at him with my hand on my heart.

After my heart rate calmed down, I slid down into my seat, putting on my seatbelt before turning my attention to Niall. He finally looked at me "who beeped that horn, cause it scared me?" He wondered as he was biting his lip trying to hold in his laugh. "You're such a child" I muttered before rolling my eyes for the millionth time, before a smile settled on my face.

I put the keys into the ignition, starting the engine before pulling out the parking spot and making my way out of school. The whole ride to Niall's was filled with Niall singing to the radio but also with him telling jokes, which I tried not to laugh at.