Thirteen

Louis P.O.V

Our eyes met again, I felt my body freeze under his stare as I watched a sparkle shimmer over his eyes. His hand ran through his hair, pushing it back before shaping it. A smile etched on both of our faces, both forgetting where we were for a second before some students in the class started shouting, Making us both blink out of our little moment.

I quickly dashed past Harry as a deep red colour littered my cheeks. I walked to the back of the room to a smirking Liam, now realising he was watching the whole time. I dropped my bag to the floor and sat down in my seat. My cheeks still felt hot at the touch as I tried to find a way to cover it up.

"See we told you that outfit was going to get his attention." Liam whispered into my ear. My eyes widened as I whipped my head around in his direction. Liam looked like he wanted to laugh at any moment, but he couldn't control the little laugh that left his lips before he smacked his hand over his mouth to cover it up.

I shook my head and tried not to laugh, but Liam was making it quite hard. Liam then leaned back into me as I looked down at my phone under the table. "I'm not gonna lie but he looks like he's gonna murder me at any moment." Liam whispered with a shaky voice.

I averted my eyes away from my phone screen, over to Liam. He glanced at me as I gave him a questioning look, not having any clue what he's talking about at all. He understood what I was asking as he shook his head to the side pointing over towards the front of the classroom.

I slowly turned my head, my eyes searching the classroom. Until I came across some dark green eyes starring back at me. The look he was giving me should of scared me but instead I felt shivers down my spine, my tummy fluttered as he just kept starring into my ocean eyes.

I seem to always some how get lost in him, as in the next moment I feel someone lightly poke my arm. "Are you not scared? Because man alive I am." I heard Liam whisper, his voice coming out shaky as he slowly sinks in his chair beside me.

I laughed at his actions, making Liam roll his eyes before a smile cracked on his face and he laughed with me. My laughter came to a stop as my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down to see a new text from Harry displayed on my screen, a confused look was displayed on my face as I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message.

From 'Harry :)'
Pay attention! :)

I quickly glanced up in Harry's direction, to see he was looking down and focused on something. I'm assuming he was on his phone so I thought I would be cheeky.

To 'Harry :)'
I could say the same for you :)

I replied back, with a smirk on my face. I looked in his direction, to already see his eyes were on me. The smirk was still on my face as he rolled his eyes but smiled before placing his phone down on the desk and standing up.

And I'm not gonna lie but the way he placed down his phone and rolled his eyes did something to me. Also when he stood up and his shirt moved showing his tattoos also did something.

My eyes trailed after him, as he walked over to the door and closed it. His eyes met mine for a quick second and I gave him a smirk which he just smiled and shock his head before he stopped in front of the class and greeted everyone.

Liam just sat beside me with a knowing smirk on his face, as I concentrated on what Harry was saying. "Okay so today we'll be watching a romantic film with Spanish subtitles." The girls cheered at the idea of a love film while the guys booed and asked for something more their style.

Harry shook his head and said this film was his favourite. "Also during this lesson I want you to write some words and the meanings down, to expand your vocabulary." The boys just groaned and laid back in their chairs as Harry turned off the lights and started to play the film.