Twenty

Louis P.O.V

The rest of the weekend went by fast, every passing second I was doing something with my sisters and mum or I was hanging out with Niall, Liam and Zayn.

It was also spent by texting with Harry, just simple 'morning' and 'night' texts. That made butterflies flutter inside of me, every time his name flashed up on my screen.

That Monday morning I woke up to the 'ping' of my phone. Awakening me from my slumber, as my bed hair was in all sorts of direction and the covers were snuggled around me, engulfing me in the comfort.

I leaned over to peer at my phone, laying on my bedside table. Pressing the 'on' button, to see my lock screen appear and a message from Harry at the top of my notifications.

I small smile crawled it's way on my lips as I buried my head in my pillow, before sitting up and stretching my muscles. My back rested against the headboard of my bed. The duvets were still hugged around me as I picked up my phone, once I got comfortable.

I unlocked my phone and went straight to my messages, Clicking on Harry's contact. My eyes flicked over the message, as a smile once again danced onto my lips, and the familiar but also strange feeling erupted in my tummy again, making me pull up the duvet and bury my head in it.

From 'Haz :)'
Good morning louis, I hope you had sweet dreams :) I'm off to work and I just wanted to tell you to have a lovely day! Btw sorry if I woke you, go back to sleep but don't be late for school. I'll see you later!
-H x

I looked at the time to see it was 7:15, I groaned and rolled over. I should start to get up and get ready. But before I moved from my lazed out position, huddled by my duvet, I texted Harry back a message. Smiling to myself before moving out of the warmth that my bed provided me into the fresh morning air that was flowing through my open window. Which was making my curtain flow around as the wind pushed it.

To 'Haz :)'
Mornin Harry, I had lovely dreams, wbu? And damn I could never wake up early to go to work, idk how I am going to survive when I leave high school :( oh well I'll find a way haha. And you did wake me, but I should be getting up and getting ready so thank you for waking me up. Bye :)
-L x

The thought of a nice mild shower popped into my head, a shower not to cold but also not to warm, to somehow wake me up more. I stalked over to my bathroom door, opening it and watching how the rainbow coloured light shown through the frosted glass of my bathroom window.

I added a sheet of window film, so that when sunlight shown into the bathroom there would be coloured patterns all on the floor and wall.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the bathtub and turned on the water for my shower. Waiting for it to heat up a bit before stepping under it. The rainbow light streaks reflected onto my body, I looked at the water and went into a trance watching the pretty colours as they also turn the water a different shade of colour.

I washed my body and rinsed the bubbles off before stepping out the bath and wrapping a towel around my waist. I moved back into my bedroom, walking over to my chest of drawers and started to pick out an outfit.

Once I chose the pieces of clothing, I slipped into my grey joggers and a lighter grey T-shirt. Not really wanting to do a lot with my hair so I just decided to put on a grey beanie.

I sprayed some aftershave on me before I pocketed my phone and grabbed my bag from its position on the floor. Making my way downstairs and into the chatter filled room, where all my sisters and my mum sat at the table.

A space was awaiting my presence at the table, as a plate was left untouched waiting to be used. I said 'good morning' to everyone before sitting down and picking at the few foods that were displayed on the table. Joining in on the conversations, while eating breakfast.