Twelve

Louis P.O.V

I awoke from my dreamful sleep, to hear my sisters running around the house, probably getting ready for school. As I laid on my side I pulled the covers up more, snuggling into them before humming in comfort and warmth.

I then got this feeling of someone watching me, I slowly opened my eyes to see something laying in front of me. I jolted back which ended up with me falling of the bed. "Ouch" I groaned out, after hitting the floor.

"Louis are you okay?" I heard a voice ask, I looked up to be met with Niall's blue eyes looking down at me with concern laced on his face. I nodded before standing up and sitting back on my bed. "Yeah I'm alright, hurt my bum but I'm alright. I just wasn't expecting you to be laying there." I spoke as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." Niall apologised with a sad face, but then slowly started to smirk. I raised my eyebrow before asking, "Why are you smirking?". I stood up from my bed, stretching my muscles as my bones clicked.

"I'm not gonna lie but you falling of your bed was funny." I groaned shaking my head as I walked over to my drawers as Niall laughed. I opened the drawers and grabbed out some black jeans and a tank top that hung loosely on my collarbone.

I made my way into the bathroom and changed into my clothes, brushing my teeth and styling my hair like usual before walking back out the room. Niall sat on my bed typing away quickly at his phone, but my movement caught his attention as he turned off his phone and stood up.

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asked as he grabbed his bag from the floor. "What time is it?" I wondered, not having a chance to see what time it was. Niall pulled out his phone and turned it on, "It's 8:20" I stood there in shock before I finally started to rush around my room. I grabbed a random jumper and slipped on my vans. Grabbing my school bag and my football kit for training after school.

I then started to skip down the stairs, Niall followed behind me as we approached the kitchen. My mum stood in the doorway holding a a food bag with two bottles of water in hand. "I knew you were running late so I put some croissants and other pastry's in the bag."

She pushed the bag and bottles into my hand, giving me a smile. "Thankyou mum, I'll see you after practice." She nodded before I kissed her on the cheek. Grabbing my car keys on the way out the door, and made my way over to my car. Niall followed behind me as we both got in the car. I chucked my bags in the back, Niall doing the same thing, before I placed the food bag and water in Niall's lap.

I twisted the key in the ignition before making my way out of the driveway and down the road. I was kind of speeding because we only had less then 10 minutes until school started. I put my foot down on the accelerator going even faster as Niall sat beside me munching away on the pastry's that my mum gave us a few moments ago.

The roads were not crowded with cars so we ended up pulling into the school car park a few minutes later. I drove fast around the car park, trying to find a place too park. I watched as when we drove past, students that were standing outside the building were looking at me as I drove past.

After some time I finally found a space in the back corner of the parking lot. I pulled into the spot before grabbing my school bag and my football kit bag. Me and Niall both jumped out the car and started jogging over to the entrance of school. I locked my car as I jogged, hearing the noise telling me I locked it.