Seven

Louis P.O.V

The bell rang, signalling me to go to last period. As I drew nearer to the classroom, my heart rate sped up. Sitting and watching him walk around the room looking like the God he is, hypnotising me and making butterflies erupt in my tummy from the tiniest eye contact or smile.

Without realising I already reached the classroom. My hand reached out and pushed open the door. I looked up to be faced with Mr Styles looking at the whiteboard in concentration. He held the marker in his hand which then rested against his lip which looked hot.

I didn't realise I was starring until he turned my way and a small smirk tugged onto his lips. I blinked and shut my mouth that I didn't even realise was open. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I made my way next to Zayn.

"You might wanna remove your jumper, you look a little hot from starring at Mr Styles" he whispered in my hear, pulling away giving me a smirk. "Oh my god" I shook my head and covered my smile in my hands. I heard a laugh leave Zayn mouth and I joined in laughing as well.

We stopped laughing and Zayn was right I do feel hot. I started to take of my jumper, which at the same time pulled up my tank top revealing my tummy. I quickly pulled down my top, I was insecure about my body. I turned around and hung my jumper on the back of the chair. I turned back to be met with a chuckling Zayn. I gave him a questionable look, in return he shook his head smiling before leaning in and whispering "while you were doing that half of the class was watching you" I groaned, resting my head against the desk. Zayn carried on whispering in my ear "but you'll be happy to hear Mr Styles was as well" I shot my head up and looked at zayn. My mouth hung open and my eyes wide, I was in shock and I was trying to figure out if Zayn was telling the truth.

"Are you serious?" I questioned. He nodded in reply "he was looking around the classroom after he got all the work set up and then he was looking in our direction, looked straight at you and when you pulled your top down he had a small smile on his face and he looked down to hide his smile. I don't think anyone else saw it but I did" Zayn stated like it was no big deal giving me a smile after before turning around and started writing the date and title in his book.

I just sat there in shock, still looking at Zayn who still has a smile on his face. "Louis" I shook my head and turned my head to be met with Mr Styles starring straight at me, I gulped just hearing my name come out of his mouth made butterflies erupt in me. The simplest little things meant and did so much to me.

"Have you wrote the date and title?" He asked me, his deep voice carrying over the whispers of students. I shook my head before muttering out "no sorry, I'll do it now" he gave me a nod and then a little smile, I gave a little smile back and wrote down the date and title.

...

The bell rang for the end of the day and I started to panic as we were supposed to write a couple of paragraphs of what we wished for and Mr styles was gonna mark them and all I had was 'I wish I knew what to do in lessons.' Like that would give me over a B. I groaned as I closed my book and sneaked it into my bag. Hopefully Mr Styles doesn't realise my book isn't in the pile. Niall walks over to me and waits for me to get out my seat. As Niall walks towards Mr styles desk I started to pick up my speed and head to the door and get out quickly. But that didn't happen.

"Louis" I heard his deep voice say. I stopped in my tracks, gulping before turning around to be met with piercing green eyes starring right at me. "Yes sir?" My voice came out shaky as I stood there panic washing through my veins.

"Wheres your work?" He raised one of his eyebrows and sat in his chair, waiting for my answer. I looked down before looking back up. I looked at Niall and he started to walk towards me. "I'll tell coach your talking to sir, I'll see ya in a minute." Niall reassured me as he saw me panic. I gave him a nod which he returned with a smile before walking out of the classroom, heading towards the changing rooms.