Nine

Louis P.O.V

The weekend flew by in the blink of an eye. The sun started to rise, peeking golden light through the curtains. The warmth from the sun heated my body up, as I laid in my bed wrapped up like a cocoon.

I didn't want to move an inch of my body, I just wanted to lay in the sun and burn in it all day. But that was never going to happen because the next moment my bedroom door burst open, the door swung open which hit the wall hard, making me jump at the noise.

I sat up in my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before my eyes locked onto the smiling blonde leprechaun who was standing by the door. I groaned falling back on my bed and pulling the covers back over my head.

The next moment I felt cool air hit my body as the warm covers were ripped of me. I curled up into a ball to find some sort of warmth, but having no luck I just sat up and glared at Niall, who still held a massive smile on his face.

"Good morning Louis" Niall chirped out. I rolled my eyes and ran my hand through my messy bed hair. "Morning" I mumbled out, not really in the mood to be awake and happy at this time in the morning, especially when I get woken up by that. "What's wrong with you this fine morning?" Niall asked as he made his way over to the end of my bed and sat down waiting for my response.

"You woke me up, I was warm now I'm cold." I replied pouting. Niall rolled his eyes and laughed before leaping off my bed and jumping around my room, clapping at the same time. "Niall what has got you so hyper?" I asked as I watched his jumping come to a stop. "I think I put too much sugar on my cereal this morning" he smiled, I smiled back rolling my eyes. "You think?" I let out a little chuckle, moving my legs over the edge of my bed before standing up and stretching.

I grabbed my phone as I saw a notification pop up. I opened my phone and a smile glazed over my lips as I opened up the message from Harry.

Harry :) :
Good morning Louis, Just want to make sure that we're still on for tutoring after school today? x

Niall stood there and watched me as I blushed at the message, don't even know why I blushed at that but lately anything that involves Harry is making me blush. I started texting back a reply saying yes we're still on, before I made my way over to my chest of drawers to grab some clothes out.

I turned around to see Niall was now sitting down again on my bed with his phone in his hand. "I'll be back out in a minute, I'll just get ready" I spoke, Niall gave me a nod and I smiled back before walking into my bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I quickly changed into my black skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair, after walking out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. Slipping on my vans and grabbing my school bag. Niall got up and started to make his way downstairs with me following behind, making small talk until we got to the kitchen where my mum and sisters sat at the table eating breakfast. I said good morning to them all before grabbing a piece of toast, Niall of course had some toast as well.

After we finished eating, we said our goodbyes and started to make our way to the front door but got stopped by my mum. "Louis do you know what time you'll be back home today?" My mum knew that I was having tutoring lessons, I just didn't tell her who with. "Urm I'm not quite sure, I'll text you later when I'm on my way home" I quickly replied hoping to get outside and not get asked many questions by Niall. "Okay dear, I'll see you later. Have a good day you two." I gave my mum a hug before I made my way outside.

Niall jumped into the passenger seat when I opened the car. I slid into my seat, turned on the engine and started to make my way out of the drive way. Niall snatched the wire from dashboard before I could reach it and connected his phone up to the car sound system. Next moment a beat pulsed through the car, causing Niall to start dancing around.