Nineteen

Louis P.O.V

"So what you doing for the rest of the day?" Harry asked, his attention shifted from looking out in front of him at the park, to looking round at me. He laid back and I followed suit. Our eyes locked onto each others, as I felt the chill breeze swirl past my arm, watching how the wind blows Harry's hair in his face.

His hand moved towards his face, pushing back the piece of hair that fell onto his face, behind his ear. As Harry and I sat there staring at each other, people walked by not giving us second glances, minding their own business. But of course we both didn't realise the four girls who were running towards us.

"Louis!" Someone shouted from next to me. Me and Harry both turned around to where the voice came from to see all four of my sisters approaching us. Before we had the chance to slide a bit further apart from each other, Lottie stood with a questioning look on her face. While the other three just stood giggling away amongst themselves to something one of them have said.

"Hi?" Lottie asked as confusion was displayed on her face. I watched as her eyes kept flicking between me and Harry. "Hi, urm Lottie this is Harry. Harry this is my sister Lottie." I shakily spoke gesturing the two of them to each other.

Harry sat up and a big bright smile was placed on his face. His dimples popped and his pearly white teeth shone in the light as he greeted my sister. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." Harry started to fidget a little as he stuttered over his words.

Harry speaking caught the attention of fizzy, daisy and phoebe because the all looked up and stood in front of us now. They all just stood there looking at Harry in a trance. I had to cough to get their attention.

"Girls this is Harry, Harry these are my other sisters fizzy, daisy and phoebe." I introduced them and pointed at my sisters after saying their names. Harry waved at them what made the twins giggle. "Hi, it's nice to meet you all."

"You're so pretty I-" daisy started to say but then got cut off by phoebe putting her hand on daisys mouth. In the corner of my eye I watched as Harry blushed and looked down at his lap.

He looked back up again, "thank you, and you're all pretty too." His eyes looked up at the four girls standing in front of him. "And Lou, don't forget about Lou." I perked up as I heard what phoebe said.

I looked over to where phoebe and daisy stood grinning to themselves, turning my attention onto Harry when I heard him start to speak. "Oh yes, Lou is pretty too." His eyes met mine as I was lost for words.

What in the flying potatoes, did he just call me pretty? In front of my sisters I-

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked away and focused my attention back on Lottie. "so are you okay?" I asked Lottie as she stood there giving me a knowing look. Oh no that look meant she was gonna interrogate me later, yay.

"Oh yeah we just came to get a drink and a snack." Lottie replied, while fizzy, phoebe and daisy nodded agreeing with what Lottie just said.

I picked up the bag from its position on the floor and proceeded to unzip it and grab their drinks out while getting a couple of packets of biscuits out as well.

The twins grabbed the biscuits out of my hands, and started to already open the packets and scoff them down. After a few biscuits between them all and half of their drinks already gone, they gave the bottles and biscuits back to me shouting a "thank you" as they ran off back into the park.

I turned back round to Harry and before he got to speak I shoved the biscuits in front of him. "Biscuit?" I asked, mentally slapping myself wondering why I just did that.

"Oh thank you." Harry took a biscuit from the packet as a red tint colour started to cover his cheeks. We both sat back and ate our biscuits in silence. Our eyes kept flicking to each other's, but we both kept looking away once we realised what we were doing.