Fifteen

Louis P.O.V

Obnoxious chatter circled the room. The students were turning around in their seats questioning what was happening just a couple of steps outside these walls.

The questions came to a stop after a few minutes, silence filling the room as the door opened. Harry strolled in with a neutral facial expression, making me confused on what happened out there.

Mr Cowell stood at the door, sending a nod to me and the rest of the class. Before he turned around on his heels, pulling the door too with him before his footsteps descended down the corridor.

All attention was back on Harry, as he sat back down in his desk chair. His eyes flicked to mine as I gave him a questioning look, which he just nodded to me in return.

Harry told Charlie to start reading and for the rest to follow along. After a couple of sentences I could see in the corner of my eyes Harry pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I averted my eyes back to the pale brown pages in front of me, skimming through the page to find where we were at. But just as I found where we were I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slipped it out and hid it under the desk as I opened it to see a message from Harry.

I flicked my eyes up to Harry, to see him looking at his phone under the desk, before looking back down at the message.

From 'Harry :)'
We can't do tutoring in here after school anymore :(

A confused look crossed my face as I started to type back my reply.

To 'Harry :)'
What, why?

From 'Harry :)'
Mr Cowell said he needed to use my classroom after school, surprisingly on the days we have planned to do tutoring, that's what he came in and asked me earlier.

To 'Harry :)'
That's just weird that he would randomly come and ask to use your classroom and on the days we have planned to tutor. Did he say what he was using it for?

From 'Harry :)'
No he didn't, I was going to ask him but Miss Louise came out of her classroom and walked over to us, so I just said I gotta get back and walked back in the room

To 'Harry :)'
Oh okay, are we gonna find another place to do the tutoring or do you wanna stop?

I was hoping he didn't want to stop our tutoring session, it really did help even if we've only had one session and I like spending the time with just him.

From 'Harry :)'
No no, I still wanna help tutor you, we'll just have to find another place to do it

Okay I'm not gonna lie but I read that last sentence wrong, and my mind started to rush with all these thoughts which made me gasp,  grabbing Zayns attention in the process. "What's wrong?" Zayn asked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh I just read something wrong, don't worry." I looked up at him and gave him a smile which he just chuckled and said "okay" before resuming to reading the story that I completely forgot that's what we were meant to be doing.

Time seems to just fly on by, as the next second the squeaks of the chairs being pushed back on the floor echoed around the room. As the students that filled the classroom stood up and grabbed their bags, waiting for the ring of the final bell so they could be dismissed.

I slowly stood up, taking my time as I knew I didn't need to rush off anytime soon. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and turning my body towards Zayn who started to ask me about a piece of homework.

Just as our conversation ended the bell rang and Harry dismissed us saying 'bye' to everyone while standing at the door holding it open. A couple of minutes later I was the only student still in the room.