Eleven

Louis P.O.V

The chair next to me scraped back against the floor, as Harry stood up, tucking back in the seat before making his way over to his desk. I followed after as I stood up and placed my homework back in my bag, glancing up to see Harry placing his laptop and papers in his bag as well.

As I slung my bag over my shoulder it was at that moment that I remembered I was wearing his jumper. I was just so comfortable in it all day that it slipped my mind that it wasn't actually mine. I slid my bag back off my shoulder and placed it on the table before I started to take off the hoodie, but before I could fully take it off , I felt a pair of hands stop me.

I looked to see Harry giving me a confused look, I stopped my movement. "I was taking off your jumper to give it back to you." I let a little chuckle slip as I was confused why he was stopping me from taking his jumper off.

The next moment I just wanted to smile widely and scream at the top of my lungs because of what Harry said. "It's fine you can keep it." My heart picked up and my breathing slowed down. I just starred at him questioning if he's messing with me. But with the way he's just giving me one of his dimpled smile tells me that he wasn't joking.

I gave him a confused look but just nodded, before pulling the jumper back down. "Oh okay, are you sure your okay with that?" I asked as I grabbed my bag back of the table and put it back on my shoulder.

He nodded his head and chuckled to himself before speaking. "Yes, I'm sure, I've got plenty at home so." He reassured me as he shrugged on his jacket. "Oh okay, well thank you for the jumper and the tutoring." I moved from behind the table to in front of Harry, a small distance stood between us, as I got lost inside his eyes again, for the I don't know how many times now but I know it's a lot.

"Your welcome." He smiled down at me and I smiled back with a nod. "Are you free tomorrow after school for another session?" He asked in a hushed voice, he ran his hand through his hair, pushing some of his curls back. "Urm tomorrow after school I have football practice, sorry." Harry nodded understandingly.

"I'm free Wednesday though after school, if that's okay for you?" I was trying to not sound to desperate and excited to hang out just us two again. To my surprise though Harry shot his head up and nodded quickly. "Yeah I'm free whenever really, so yes Wednesdays fine." He replied what looked like eagerly as I raised my eyebrow and decided to tease him. "Oh I thought that you had a busy schedule." I reminded him of what he said earlier, while a smirk crept on my face.

He shook his head and tried not to laugh, he ran his hand through his hair and met with my eyes again. "Oh your right, well I guess I could make time." I tried to hold in my laugh but failed miserably, harry joined in laughing, as we still stood with a small gap between us.

The moment got interrupted by my phone ringing, I sent an apologetic look at Harry before grabbing my phone. The caller ID read that is was my mum, I answered the call and got asked what time I'm coming home. I told her that I'm on my way before we hung up.

I slid my phone back into my pocket, looking back up into Harry's eyes, watching his eyes glance over my face, making my cheeks heat up. I coughed trying to stop him from seeing me blush, "I best be going then." I bit my lip slightly, Harry nodded his head understandingly. "Oh yeah, I better as well."

I spun around on my heel and started to make my way towards the door. Stopping to reach out for the handle but before I could, Harry's hand reached out and opened the door, in the process his fingers grazed my hand. Making me freeze in my spot but then realising Harry was stood waiting for me to walk out the classroom.