Seventeen

Louis P.O.V

"We should get going before Mr Cowell shows up or someone else, because otherwise they will try and talk to me. And not to be rude I really can't be asked to talk to anyone at the moment." Harry said as he grabbed his bag, he wore his coat as today it was a bit drizzly outside.

"Don't worry I didn't mean I don't wanna talk to you, your fine it's just other people." He said looking at my confused face before turning around and stepping over to the corner of the room.

He reached and grabbed a pile of books from where they were laying on the wooden shelves. He turned back around and went to grab the writing books from my class, but before he had a chance to I seized the books into my own arms, making my way out the door while Harry stood watching me walk away.

He quickly followed after, closing the door behind him before he picked up his pace to catch up with me. A light conversation rose between us, as we made our way out the double doors.

I told Harry that I would just take the books in my car, cause it would be easier. He said that was fine before he started to walk in the direction of his car.

Just as I approached my car, that wasn't the only one left in the student parking today, I saw in the corner of my eyes the door to the school open revealing Miss Louise.

Her eyes scanned the car park before stopping on something. I followed her gaze to where she was looking to see she was looking in the direction of where Harry was starting to pull out the parking space.

I quickly unlocked my car, opening up the passenger door. But just as I was about to put the books on the seat I heard someone shout my name.

"Louis." I whipped my head round to see miss Louise walking fast in my direction. I groaned before placing the books on the seat and placing me bag in front, trying to cover them as I didn't want miss to start asking questions about why I have students books in my car.

I closed the car door, quickly stepping around the front of the vehicle and opening up the drivers door. Footsteps got louder as Miss Louise got closer to me, but stopped once she stood In front of me.

I looked up at her, and the non existent space between us. Even though my door was in between us, it still didn't feel like there was enough distance. I just wanted to jump in my car and drive off, not wanting to stand around and talk to Miss Louise about whatever she was going to ask me.

"Hi?" I questioned, wanting to get this over with because it didn't look like she was gonna say anything any time soon. "Oh hi, I was just wondering if you knew why Mr Styles left so quickly?" She asked as she propped her hands on her waist. She stood there in tight trousers that look like they can break from any big movement and a white patterned shirt to go with it. She had some height to her today as she was wearing some tall heels, that would of been so funny to see if she fell over in them. I shouldn't have thought that but at the moment I don't care, I try to not start laughing at my thoughts, focusing back my attention on what Miss Louise asked me.

"I'm not quite sure, I mean he did get a phone call when school finished and it sounded important. Because the next thing I knew he was rushing off out of school." I lied hoping she would believe that, now I just gotta tell Harry the lie I made up and we should be good.

"Oh okay, ill talk to him on Monday at some point then. Bye Louis." She said before whipping round, her hair flying and nearly hitting me in the face. She washed her hips as she walked back into the school building.

She use to flirt with me but now all of a sudden since Harry started working here she's been even more annoying, she's always glaring at me if I'm talking with Harry or something.