Twenty four

Louis P.O.V

My eyes opened to be met with the sunlight that was breaking through the curtains on the other side of the room. My body was engulfed in the mattress, making my body feel as light as a feather, laying here in this bed that isn't mine.

I sat up confused on where I was, but not long after the memories came flooding back to me from last night. Oh god I fell asleep in his lap.

The bed around me felt cold and looked untouched so he might of not slept in the same bed as me. I looked down to see I was now wearing different clothes. I was wearing a pair of joggers and an oversized t-shirt, I slowly scooted over to the edge of the bed.

My feet dangled from how high the bed was from the floor. I jumped down and started to traipse over to the door as the joggers started to fall down my waist and the t-shirt slipped down my thighs.

I quickly tied the strings of the joggers and adjusted the t-shirt before opening the white patterned door that lead into a open hallway.

At either ends of the hallway was a blue and green stained glass flower windows. The early morning rise of sun shone through both of them making the colours shine brighter and reflect the image on the floor.

On the other side of the hallway was two doors, one opposite where I was standing, in I guess Harry's bedroom doorway, that I assumed was a spare bedroom and the other door at the top of the stairs was a bathroom as the door was open, allowing me to take a peek at the fancy tiled walls and the big bath and shower as I walked past to make my way down the stairs.

I slowly stepped down the stairs, silent creaks filled the silence, as my weight pushed down on the aged stairs. The sounds of plates clattering caught my attention as I reached the bottom step.

I made my way across the hall and into the living room. My eyes peered over onto the single white duvet cover that laid half on the sofa and half on the floor.

I looked up at the kitchen doorway when someone spoke, "Good morning." Harry stood there in a pair of grey joggers and topless. My eyes raked over his body before a blush covered my cheeks as I felt him eyeing me. "Morning." I squeaked out as he smirked at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as he moved away from the door frame, making his way over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head against his chest. The heat that radiated off of him surprised me as he was top less, I snuggled further into his chest, yawning while closing my eyes.

The next second I could feel Harry pick me up and walk us round to the sofa where he sat down with me on his lap. "Did you sleep down here?" I wondered as I looked between him and the duvet cover that was next to us.

"Oh yeah I did, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with me sleeping with you in the same bed." He explained to me as I couldn't take my eyes away from his morning appearance which I'm jealous of.

His curls were even more curly and wild but still looked perfect. His skin looked smooth and kind of shinned in the morning sunlight that was breaking through the worn down curtains, that hung proudly above the windows. Making you get a sense and feel of how old this  house kind of is.

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful," I croaked out with my morning voice, looking up into his deep green eyes before I looked down, mumbling, "though I wouldn't have minded." To myself, before I looked round the room not looking back at Harry, until his hand cupped my cheek making me turn my head back round to look at him.

A smirk slowly creeped up onto his face as he looked into my eyes, making my breathing decrease. "What would you like for breakfast?" Harry asked, breaking the silence that seemed to surround us.