Sixteen

Louis P.O.V

A light blue mug came into my view, as Harry passed me the mug filled with the hot tea. I grabbed the mug out of his hand and thanked him as our hands brushed together. Our eyes flicked to each other before we looked away.

I averted my eyes down to the tea in front of me. I watched as the steam swirled up into the air, carrying the aroma with it. I blew the tea and waited for it to cool down before taking a sip of the warm liquid.

After a few sips I set it down on the table in front of me. The sofa dipped down beside me, my eyes flicked up to see that Harry had changed into some grey joggers and a black T-shirt.

My eyes stayed on his outfit, his T-shirt was tight around his chest showing the outline of his muscles. Some thoughts started to rush through my head but before I could get lost in them Harry's voice rang through my ears.

"So shall we get started?" Harry asked from beside me as he started to move around to find a more comfortable position. "Yeah sure." I nodded aswell, as I leaned forward and unzipped my bag, pulling out my homework and my pencil case.

I placed the pieces of paper, that was homework, on my lap but as I zipped up my bag I felt the papers leave my lap. I turned my head to see the papers where now in Harry's grasp as he flicked through them seeing which subjects I had to do.

Once he finished skim reading all of them he handed me my maths homework and placed the other pieces of homework on the table in front of us. "We'll start with this piece of work and then do the others after." I nodded in agreement and unzipped my pencil case grabbing a pen, pencil and ruler before zipping it back up and placing the case beside me.

I realised I had nothing to lean on to write, so I slowly slipped down onto the floor and leaned my back against the sofa, placing the homework on the table.

I started on the homework, but got stuck after a couple of questions. I turned to Harry and I guess he knew I was gonna ask for help, so before I said anything he got off the sofa and sat on the floor next to me. He looked over at the question and started to explain to me how to work it out.

That's all we did for the next few hours, Harry would tell me how to answer the questions, knowing exactly when I was stuck on something.

By the time we completed all the homework it was nearly six o'clock, the light colours of the sunset shined through the windows making the room glow in a pretty orange.

I packed up my bag, putting all my homework and the extra pieces of work Harry made me do into my bag. We both stood up and made our way to the front door.

I slipped on my shoes and crouched down to tie my shoe laces before standing up straight and adjusting the bag on my shoulder. I looked up to see Harry opening the door for me. I sent him a smile as I stepped out the door.

I turned around once I was met with the chilling breeze of the evening, looking up into Harry's eyes. "Thank you Harry." I said as he stepped out the door as well and pulled the door to.

"No worries Louis, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice rest off your evening." Harry spoke as he crossed his arms over his chest as a way to collect some sort of heat as he stood there in his tight T-shirt.

"I will, you too." I started to back away, turning around to make my way over to my car. The lights on my car flashed as I unlocked it, I opened the car door and chucked my bag on the passenger seat.

Just as I was about to get in I looked back towards the door to see Harry still standing there. "Bye." I said which he replied with a 'bye' as well before I got into the car.